McTHRESH: modeling maximum coverage with threshold constraints
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- P M Allen & M Sanglier, 1981. "Urban evolution, self-organization, and decisionmaking," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 13(2), pages 167-183, February.
- P M Allen & M Sanglier, 1981. "Urban Evolution, Self-Organization, and Decisionmaking," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 13(2), pages 167-183, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carreras, Miquel & Serra, Daniel, 1999.
"On optimal location with threshold requirements,"
Socio-Economic Planning Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 91-103, June.
- Miquel Carreras & Daniel Serra, 1997. "On optimal location with treshold requirements," Economics Working Papers 220, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Miquel Carreras & Daniel Serra, 1997. "On optimal location with treshold requirements," Working Papers, Research Center on Health and Economics 220, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Papathanasiou, Jason & Manos, Basil D., 2007. "An approximation algorithm for the location of dairy enterprises under time constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 182(3), pages 1479-1487, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envirb:v:18:y:1991:i:4:p:459-472. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.