A reliability-constrained siting model with local estimates of busy fractions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Warr, Peter G, 1982. "Shadow Pricing Rules for Non-Traded Commodities," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(2), pages 305-325, July.
- Burton A. Weisbrod, 1964. "Collective-Consumption Services of Individual-Consumption Goods," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 78(3), pages 471-477.
- Hinloopen, E. & Nijkamp, P., 1986. "Qualitative multiple criteria choice analysis : the dominant regime method," Serie Research Memoranda 0045, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Douglas A. Greenley & Richard G. Walsh & Robert A. Young, 1981. "Option Value: Empirical Evidence from a Case Study of Recreation and Water Quality," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 96(4), pages 657-673.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sorensen, Paul & Church, Richard, 2010. "Integrating expected coverage and local reliability for emergency medical servicesÂ location problems," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 8-18, March.
- Sun Hoon Kim & Young Hoon Lee, 2016. "Iterative optimization algorithm with parameter estimation for the ambulance location problem," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 362-382, December.
- Marianov, Vladimir & ReVelle, Charles, 1996. "The Queueing Maximal availability location problem: A model for the siting of emergency vehicles," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 110-120, August.
- Beraldi, P. & Bruni, M.E., 2009. "A probabilistic model applied to emergency service vehicle location," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(1), pages 323-331, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envirb:v:15:y:1988:i:2:p:143-152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .