Culture and region: a multidimensional evaluation of monuments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- P Nijkamp, 1988. "Culture and Region: A Multidimensional Evaluation of Monuments," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 15(1), pages 5-14, March.
- Nijkamp, P., 1987. "Culture and region : a multidimensional evaluation of monuments," Serie Research Memoranda 0071, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Warr, Peter G, 1982. "Shadow Pricing Rules for Non-Traded Commodities," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(2), pages 305-325, July.
- Burton A. Weisbrod, 1964. "Collective-Consumption Services of Individual-Consumption Goods," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 78(3), pages 471-477.
- Hinloopen, E. & Nijkamp, P., 1986. "Qualitative multiple criteria choice analysis : the dominant regime method," Serie Research Memoranda 0045, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Douglas A. Greenley & Richard G. Walsh & Robert A. Young, 1981. "Option Value: Empirical Evidence from a Case Study of Recreation and Water Quality," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 96(4), pages 657-673.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anastasia STRATIGEA & Elias GRAMMATIKOGIANNIS, 2012. "A Multicriteria Decision Support Framework For Assessing Alternative Wind Park Locations: The Case Of Tanagra - Boiotia," Regional Science Inquiry, Hellenic Association of Regional Scientists, vol. 0(1), pages 105-120, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envirb:v:15:y:1988:i:1:p:5-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.