Integration of multiple, excess, backup, and expected covering models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sorensen, Paul & Church, Richard, 2010. "Integrating expected coverage and local reliability for emergency medical servicesÂ location problems," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 8-18, March.
- Owen, Susan Hesse & Daskin, Mark S., 1998. "Strategic facility location: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(3), pages 423-447, December.
- Xueping Li & Zhaoxia Zhao & Xiaoyan Zhu & Tami Wyatt, 2011. "Covering models and optimization techniques for emergency response facility location and planning: a review," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 74(3), pages 281-310, December.
- Current, John & Ratick, Samuel & ReVelle, Charles, 1998. "Dynamic facility location when the total number of facilities is uncertain: A decision analysis approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 110(3), pages 597-609, November.
- repec:spr:compst:v:74:y:2011:i:3:p:281-310 is not listed on IDEAS
- Davood Shishebori & Lawrence Snyder & Mohammad Jabalameli, 2014. "A Reliable Budget-Constrained FL/ND Problem with Unreliable Facilities," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 549-580, December.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:60:y:2009:i:1:d:10.1057_jors.2009.3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marianov, Vladimir & ReVelle, Charles, 1996. "The Queueing Maximal availability location problem: A model for the siting of emergency vehicles," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 110-120, August.
- Revelle, Charles & Snyder, Stephanie, 1995. "Integrated fire and ambulance siting: A deterministic model," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 261-271, December.
- Aytug, Haldun & Saydam, Cem, 2002. "Solving large-scale maximum expected covering location problems by genetic algorithms: A comparative study," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 141(3), pages 480-494, September.
- Farahani, Reza Zanjirani & Asgari, Nasrin, 2007. "Combination of MCDM and covering techniques in a hierarchical model for facility location: A case study," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(3), pages 1839-1858, February.
- Saydam, Cem & Aytug, Haldun, 2003. "Accurate estimation of expected coverage: revisited," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 69-80, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envirb:v:15:y:1988:i:1:p:15-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .