Optimum and market equilibrium in a model of a city without a predetemined center
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anas, Alex & Xu, Rong, 1999. "Congestion, Land Use, and Job Dispersion: A General Equilibrium Model," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 451-473, May.
- Charlot, Sylvie & Duranton, Gilles, 2004.
"Communication externalities in cities,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 581-613, November.
- Charlot, Sylvie & Duranton, Gilles, 2003. "Communication Externalities in Cities," CEPR Discussion Papers 4048, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Charlot, Sylvie & Duranton, Gilles, 2003. "Communication externalities in cities," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20016, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sylvie Charlot & Gilles Duranton, 2003. "Communication Externalities in Cities," CEP Discussion Papers dp0592, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt & Nicolai Wendeland, 2008.
"Fifty Years of Urban Accessibility: The Impact of Urban Railway Network on the Land Gradient in Industrializing Berlin,"
KOF Working papers
08-208, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt & Nicolai Wendland, 2008. "Fifty Years of Urban Accessibility: The Impact of Urban Railway Network on the Land Gradient in Industrializing Berlin," Working Papers 023, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Andre de Palma & Yorgos Y. Papageorgiou, 1989. "Toward an Endogenous Central Place Theory," Discussion Papers 828, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Zenou, Yves, 2000.
"Urban unemployment, agglomeration and transportation policies,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 97-133, July.
- Zenou, Yves, 1999. "Urban Unemployment, Agglomeration and Transportation Policies," CEPR Discussion Papers 2309, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jose Noguera, 2000. "Barter Economies and Centralized Merchants," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp162, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Berliant, Marcus & Konishi, Hideo, 2000.
"The endogenous formation of a city: population agglomeration and marketplaces in a location-specific production economy,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 289-324, May.
- Marcus Berliant & Hideo Konishi, 2000. "The Endogenous Formation of a City: Population Agglomeration and Marketplaces in a Location-Specific Production Economy," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 451, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Topa, Giorgio & Zenou, Yves, 2015. "Neighborhood and Network Effects," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, Elsevier.
- Akamatsu, Takashi & Fujishima, Shota & Takayama, Yuki, 2014. "On Stable Equilibria in Discrete-Space Social Interaction Models," MPRA Paper 55938, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Masahisa Fujita, 2010. "The Evolution Of Spatial Economics: From Thünen To The New Economic Geography," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 1-32.
- Bazhanov, Andrei & Hartwick, John, 2006. "Dispersed Interactions of Urban Residents," MPRA Paper 766, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jorge Andrés Talero Bernal, 2015. "Determinantes del precio del suelo como variable proxy de las preferencias idiosincráticas de los individuos en un marco teórico de equilibrio general," REVISTA CIFE, UNIVERSIDAD SANTO TOMÁS, February.
- Akio Kishi & Tatsuhito Kono & Yoshitaka Nozoe, 2015. "Location of Retail Stores in City Center and Outskirts under Spatial Price Competition: Improvements in Radial and Ring Roads," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 45(2), pages 173-194, Fall.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt, 2011.
"The Train has Left the Station: Do Markets Value Intracity Access to Intercity Rail Connections?,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 12(3), pages 312-335, August.
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M., 2009. "The train has left the station: Do markets value intra-city access to inter-city rail connections?," MPRA Paper 13900, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Akamatsu, Takashi & Fujishima, Shota & Takayama, Yuki, 2017.
"Discrete-space agglomeration model with social interactions: Multiplicity, stability, and continuous limit of equilibria,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 22-37.
- Akamatsu, Takashi & Fujishima, Shota & Takayama, Yuki, 2016. "Discrete-Space Agglomeration Model with Social Interactions: Multiplicity, Stability, and Continuous Limit of Equilibria," MPRA Paper 74713, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M., 2008. "If Alonso was Right: Residual Land Price, Accessibility and Urban Attraction," MPRA Paper 11707, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tse, Chung-Yi, 2010. "Thick market externalities in a spatial model," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2-3), pages 92-105, May.
- Takatoshi Tabuchi, 2011. "City Formation and Transport Costs," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Transport Economics, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:9:y:1977:i:8:p:849-856. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .