On the formation of travel demand models and economic evaluation measures of user benefit
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Andrés Rodriguez-Pose & Michael Storper, 2007.
"The territorial dynamics of innovation: a Europe-United States comparative analysis,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 7(6), pages 673-709, November.
- Crescenzi, Riccardo & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés & Storper, Michael, 2007. "The territorial dynamics of innovation: a Europe-United States comparative analysis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 23328, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Riccardo Crescenzi, 2005. "Innovation and Regional Growth in the Enlarged Europe: The Role of Local Innovative Capabilities, Peripherality, and Education," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(4), pages 471-507.
- A. Rodriguez-Pose & Riccardo Crescenzi, 2006.
"R&D, spillovers, innovatoin systems and the genesis of regional growth in Europe,"
Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre'
0067, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Riccardo Crescenzi, 2006. "R&D, Spillovers, Innovation Systems and the Genesis of Regional Growth in Europe," Bruges European Economic Research Papers 5, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
- Andres Rodriguez-Pose & Riccardo Crescenzi, 2006. "R&D, Spillovers, Innovation Systems and the Genesis of Regional Growth in Europe," ERSA conference papers ersa06p371, European Regional Science Association.
- Michael Kitson & Ron Martin & Peter Tyler, 2004. "Regional Competitiveness: An Elusive yet Key Concept?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(9), pages 991-999.
- Dani Rodrik, 2010. "Diagnostics before Prescription," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, pages 33-44.
- Hausmann, Ricardo & Klinger, Bailey, 2008. "Growth Diagnostics in Peru," Working Paper Series rwp08-62, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Ron Boschma, 2004. "Competitiveness of Regions from an Evolutionary Perspective," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(9), pages 1001-1014.
- Ricardo Hausmann & Bailey Klinger, 2008. "Growth Diagnostics: Perú," Research Department Publications 2005, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Andy Pike & Andres Rodriguez-Pose & John Tomaney, 2007. "What Kind of Local and Regional Development and for Whom?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(9), pages 1253-1269.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Scheidler & Reinhard Hujer & Joachim Grammig, 2005. "Discrete choice modelling in airline network management," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(4), pages 467-486.
- Francisco Javier Amador & Rosa Marina González & Juan de Dios Ortúzar, 2004. "Preference heterogeneity and willingness to pay for travel time," Documentos de trabajo conjunto ULL-ULPGC 2004-12, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas de la ULPGC.
- Laura Nurski & Frank Verboven, 2016.
"Exclusive Dealing as a Barrier to Entry? Evidence from Automobiles,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 83(3), pages 1156-1188.
- Laura NURSKI & Frank VERBOVEN, 2011. "Exclusive dealing as a barrier to entry? Evidence from automobiles," Working Papers Department of Economics ces11.37, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Nurski, Laura & Verboven, Frank, 2012. "Exclusive dealing as a barrier to entry? Evidence from automobiles," CEPR Discussion Papers 8762, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rodríguez Hernández, J.E. & Barrios García, J.A., 2003. "Un modelo logit mixto de tenencia de vivienda en Canarias," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 21, pages 173-191, Abril.
- Jan Ondrich, 2005. "Cox-McFadden Partial and Marginal Likelihoods for the Proportional Hazard Model with Random Effects," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 68, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Jan Ondrich, 2005. "Cox-McFadden Partial and Marginal Likelihoods for the Proportional Hazard Model with Random Effects," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 520, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Chandra Balijepalli & Simon Shepherd, 2016. "Cordon tolls and competition between cities with symmetric and asymmetric interactions," Transportation, Springer, vol. 43(5), pages 797-821, September.
- Francisco Javier Amador Morera & Rosa Marina González Marrero, 2005. "Value of Travel Time Savings for University Students and Preference Heterogeneity," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 174(3), pages 25-41, September.
- Michael Iacono & David Levinson & Ahmed El-Geneidy, 2007. "Models of Transportation and Land Use Change: A Guide to the Territory," Working Papers 200805, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Paul Koster & Erik T. Verhoef & Simon Shepherd & David Watling, 2014. "Probabilistic Choice and Congestion Pricing with Heterogeneous Travellers and Price-Sensitive Demand," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-078/VIII, Tinbergen Institute, revised 13 Nov 2014.
- Richard Batley, 2008. "On Ordinal Utility, Cardinal Utility and Random Utility," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 64(1), pages 37-63, February.
- Stephane Hess & John W. Polak, 2004. "An analysis of parking behaviour using discrete choice models calibrated on SP datasets," ERSA conference papers ersa04p60, European Regional Science Association.
- Roger Vickerman & Klaus Spiekermann & Michael Wegener, 1999. "Accessibility and Economic Development in Europe," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(1), pages 1-15.
- Juan Carlos García-Palomares & Javier Gutiérrez & Juan Carlos Martín & Concepción Román, 2013. "Modal accessibility disparity to terminals and its effect on the competitiveness of HST versus air transport," Chapters,in: Smart Transport Networks, chapter 7, pages 126-149 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Gerard De Jong & Andrew Daly & Marits Pieters & Toon Van der Hoorn, 2005. "The logsum as an evaluation measure - review of the literature and new results," ERSA conference papers ersa05p158, European Regional Science Association.
- Dalen, Dag Morten & Sorisio, Enrico & Strøm, Steinar, 2009.
"Choosing among Competing Blockbusters: Does the Identity of the Third-party Payer Matter for Prescribing Doctors?,"
10/2009, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Dag Morten Dalen & Enrico Sorisio & Steinar StrÃ¸m, 2010. "Choosing among Competing Blockbusters: Does the Identity of the Third-Party Payer Matter for Prescribing Doctors?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3227, CESifo Group Munich.
- Andrew Daly & Stephane Hess & Geoff Hyman & John Polak & Charlene Rohr, 2005. "Modelling departure time and mode choice," ERSA conference papers ersa05p688, European Regional Science Association.
- Stephane Hess, 2005. "Analysing air-travel choice behaviour in the Greater London area," ERSA conference papers ersa05p736, European Regional Science Association.
- Kingsley E. Haynes & Stewart Fotheringham, 1990. "The Impact of Space on the Application Of Discrete Choice Models," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 20(2), pages 39-49, Spring.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:9:y:1977:i:3:p:285-344. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .