External control and regional development: the case of Scotland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Petr PavlÃnek & Jan Å½enka, 2016. "Value creation and value capture in the automotive industry: Empirical evidence from Czechia," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 48(5), pages 937-959, May.
- Meng-Chun Liu & Shin-Horng Chen, 2003. "International R&D Deployment and Locational Advantage: A Case Study of Taiwan," NBER Working Papers 10169, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zoltan J. Acs & David J. Brooksbank & Colm O'Gorman; & David Pickernell & Siri Terjesen, 2012. "The knowledge spillover theory of entrepreneurship: an application to foreign direct investment," International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 15(2), pages 237-261.
- Roger Hayter & Sun Sheng Han, 1998. "Reflections on China's Open Policy Towards Foreign Direct Investment," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(1), pages 1-16.
- Filip De Beule, 2011. "Localization, Globalization and Networks of foreign Subsidiaries," Working Papers id:4500, eSocialSciences.
- Crone, Mike & Roper, Stephen, 1999. "Knowledge Transfers from Multi-national Plants in Northern Ireland," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa053, European Regional Science Association.
- Petr Pavlínek & Pavla Žížalová, 2016. "Linkages and spillovers in global production networks: firm-level analysis of the Czech automotive industry," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(2), pages 331-363.
- John B Parr, 2015. "Neglected aspects of regional policy: a retrospective view," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 33(2), pages 376-392, April.
- Sara Cruz & Aurora Teixeira, 2010. "The Evolution of the Cluster Literature: Shedding Light on the Regional Studies-Regional Science Debate," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(9), pages 1263-1288.
- Dimitratos, Pavlos & Liouka, Ioanna & Young, Stephen, 2009. "Regional location of multinational corporation subsidiaries and economic development contribution: Evidence from the UK," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 180-191, April.
- Chia-Wen Lee & Roger Hayter & David W. Edgington, 2010. "Large And Latecomer Firms: The Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company And Taiwan'S Electronics Industry," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 101(2), pages 177-198, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:7:y:1975:i:4:p:393-414. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.