Cultural diversity, institutions, and urban economic performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Thomas Kemeny, 2012. "Cultural Diversity, Institutions, and Urban Economic Performance," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 44(9), pages 2134-2152, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- George I. Treyz & Dan S. Rickman & Gang Shao, 1991. "The REMI Economic-Demographic Forecasting and Simulation Model," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 14(3), pages 221-253, December.
- Treyz, George I & Friedlaender, Ann F & Stevens, Benjamin H, 1980. "The Employment Sector of a Regional Policy Simulation Model," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 62(1), pages 63-73, February.
- Lieu, T S, 1986. "Impacts of Air Pollution Control Costs: An Input-Output Approach," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 20(2), pages 55-65, July.
- Dolde, Walter & Epple, Dennis & Harris, Milton & Lave, Lester & Leinhardt, Samuel, 1977. "Dynamic aspects of air quality control costs," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 313-334, December.
- Maloney, Michael T. & Yandle, Bruce, 1984. "Estimation of the cost of air pollution control regulation," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 244-263, September.
- Sue Lieu, 1991. "Regional Impacts Of Air Quality Regulation: Applying An Economic Model," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 9(3), pages 24-34, July.
- S Cassing & F Giarratani, 1992. "An evaluation of the REMI model for the South Coast Air Quality Management District," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 24(11), pages 1549-1564, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kemeny, Thomas, 2013.
"Immigrant diversity and economic development in cities: a critical review,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
58458, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Thomas Kemeny, 2013. "Immigrant Diversity and Economic Development in Cities: A Critical Review," SERC Discussion Papers 0149, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Abigail Cooke & Thomas Kemeny, 2016. "Urban Immigrant Diversity and Inclusive Institutions," Working Papers 16-07, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- repec:eee:respol:v:46:y:2017:i:6:p:1175-1185 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christopher J. Ellis & Jon C. Thompson & Jiabin Wu, 2016. "Complementarities, Coordination, and Culture," CESifo Working Paper Series 5949, CESifo Group Munich.
- Neil Lee, 2013.
"Cultural Diversity, Cities and Innovation: firm Effects or City Effects?,"
SERC Discussion Papers
0144, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Lee, Neil, 2013. "Cultural diversity, cities and innovation: firm effects or city effects?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 57874, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Kemeny, Thomas & Cooke, Abigail, 2015.
"Spillovers from immigrant diversity in cities,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
64616, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Thomas Kemeny & Abigail Cooke, 2015. "Spillovers from Immigrant Diversity in Cities," Working Papers 15-37, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Abigail Cooke & Thomas Kemeny, 2015. "Spillovers from Immigrant Diversity in Cities," SERC Discussion Papers sercd0175, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Abigail Cooke & Thomas Kemeny, 2016. "Immigrant Diversity and Complex Problem Solving," Working Papers 16-04, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:44:y:2012:i:9:p:2134-2152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .