Who makes the (new) metropolis? Cross-border coalition and urban development in Paris
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- George I. Treyz & Dan S. Rickman & Gang Shao, 1991. "The REMI Economic-Demographic Forecasting and Simulation Model," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 14(3), pages 221-253, December.
- Lieu, T S, 1986. "Impacts of Air Pollution Control Costs: An Input-Output Approach," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 20(2), pages 55-65, July.
- Sue Lieu, 1991. "Regional Impacts Of Air Quality Regulation: Applying An Economic Model," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 9(3), pages 24-34, July.
- Dolde, Walter & Epple, Dennis & Harris, Milton & Lave, Lester & Leinhardt, Samuel, 1977. "Dynamic aspects of air quality control costs," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 313-334, December.
- S Cassing & F Giarratani, 1992. "An evaluation of the REMI model for the South Coast Air Quality Management District," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 24(11), pages 1549-1564, November.
- Treyz, George I & Friedlaender, Ann F & Stevens, Benjamin H, 1980. "The Employment Sector of a Regional Policy Simulation Model," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 62(1), pages 63-73, February.
- Maloney, Michael T. & Yandle, Bruce, 1984. "Estimation of the cost of air pollution control regulation," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 244-263, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:44:y:2012:i:8:p:1875-1895. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .