Placing neoliberalism: the rise and fall of Ireland’s Celtic Tiger
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michelle Norris & Michael Byrne, 2016. "Social housing's role in the Irish property boom and bust," Working Papers 201615, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Dominik Bernhofer & Octavio Fernández-Amador & Martin Gächter & Friedrich Sindermann, 2014. "Finance, potential output and the business cycle," Chapters,in: Financial Cycles and the Real Economy, chapter 14, pages 235-264 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Marco Bontje & Philip Lawton, 2013. "Mobile policies and shifting contexts: city-regional competitiveness strategies in Amsterdam and Dublin," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 104(4), pages 397-409, September.
- Michelle Norris & Michael Byrne, 2017. "Housing Market Volatility,Stability and Social Rented Housing: comparing Austria and Ireland during the global financial crisis," Working Papers 201705, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Katia Attuyer, 2015. "When Conflict Strikes: Contesting Neoliberal Urbanism outside Participatory Structures in Inner-city Dublin," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(4), pages 807-823, July.
- Michael Byrne, 2016. "‘Asset Price Urbanism’ and Financialization after the Crisis: Ireland's National Asset Management Agency," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(1), pages 31-45, January.
- repec:bla:ijurrs:v:41:y:2017:i:5:p:804-820 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rock, Sarah & Ahern, Aoife & Caulfield, Brian, 2016. "The economic boom, bust and transport inequity in suburban Dublin, Ireland," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 32-43.
- Rob Kitchin & Cian O'Callaghan & Justin Gleeson, 2014. "The New Ruins of Ireland? Unfinished Estates in the Post-Celtic Tiger Era," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(3), pages 1069-1080, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:44:y:2012:i:6:p:1302-1326. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .