Network capital, social networks, and travel: an empirical illustration from Concepción, Chile
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:transa:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:374-395 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pauline Berg & Theo Arentze & Harry Timmermans, 2015. "A multilevel analysis of factors influencing local social interaction," Transportation, Springer, vol. 42(5), pages 807-826, September.
- Rubin, Ori & Bertolini, Luca, 2016. "Social and environmental sustainability of travelling within family networks," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 72-80.
- repec:eee:transa:v:99:y:2017:i:c:p:61-79 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lin, Tao & Wang, Donggen, 2014. "Social networks and joint/solo activity–travel behavior," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 18-31.
- Frank Goetzke & Regine Gerike & Antonio Páez & Elenna Dugundji, 2015. "Social interactions in transportation: analyzing groups and spatial networks," Transportation, Springer, vol. 42(5), pages 723-731, September.
- Schwanen, Tim & Lucas, Karen & Akyelken, Nihan & Cisternas Solsona, Diego & Carrasco, Juan-Antonio & Neutens, Tijs, 2015. "Rethinking the links between social exclusion and transport disadvantage through the lens of social capital," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 123-135.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:44:y:2012:i:5:p:1066-1084. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .