Bounded rationality in policy learning amongst cities: lessons from the transport sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fan, Jin & He, Haonan & Wu, Yanrui, 2016. "Personal carbon trading and subsidies for hybrid electric vehicles," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 164-173.
- repec:eee:transa:v:101:y:2017:i:c:p:252-263 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:transa:v:101:y:2017:i:c:p:238-251 is not listed on IDEAS
- Macmillen, James & Stead, Dominic, 2014. "Learning heuristic or political rhetoric? Sustainable mobility and the functions of ‘best practice’," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 79-87.
- Busscher, Tim & Tillema, Taede & Arts, Jos, 2015. "In search of sustainable road infrastructure planning: How can we build on historical policy shifts?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 42-51.
- Di, Xuan & Liu, Henry X., 2016. "Boundedly rational route choice behavior: A review of models and methodologies," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 142-179.
- repec:eee:transa:v:110:y:2018:i:c:p:149-160 is not listed on IDEAS
- Han, Ke & Szeto, W.Y. & Friesz, Terry L., 2015. "Formulation, existence, and computation of boundedly rational dynamic user equilibrium with fixed or endogenous user tolerance," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 16-49.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:17-27 is not listed on IDEAS
- Di, Xuan & Liu, Henry X. & Pang, Jong-Shi & Ban, Xuegang (Jeff), 2013. "Boundedly rational user equilibria (BRUE): Mathematical formulation and solution sets," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 300-313.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:44:y:2012:i:4:p:905-920. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.