Bounded rationality in policy learning amongst cities: lessons from the transport sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nijkamp, P. & Spronk, J., 1978. "Interactive multiple goal programming," Serie Research Memoranda 0003, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Blommestein, H.J. & Nijkamp, P., 1981. "Soft spatial econometric causality models," Serie Research Memoranda 0020, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:48:y:1954:i:03:p:787-792_00 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Busscher, Tim & Tillema, Taede & Arts, Jos, 2015. "In search of sustainable road infrastructure planning: How can we build on historical policy shifts?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 42-51.
- Di, Xuan & Liu, Henry X. & Pang, Jong-Shi & Ban, Xuegang (Jeff), 2013. "Boundedly rational user equilibria (BRUE): Mathematical formulation and solution sets," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 300-313.
- repec:eee:transa:v:101:y:2017:i:c:p:252-263 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:transa:v:101:y:2017:i:c:p:238-251 is not listed on IDEAS
- Di, Xuan & Liu, Henry X., 2016. "Boundedly rational route choice behavior: A review of models and methodologies," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 142-179.
- Fan, Jin & He, Haonan & Wu, Yanrui, 2016. "Personal carbon trading and subsidies for hybrid electric vehicles," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 164-173.
- Macmillen, James & Stead, Dominic, 2014. "Learning heuristic or political rhetoric? Sustainable mobility and the functions of ‘best practice’," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 79-87.
- Han, Ke & Szeto, W.Y. & Friesz, Terry L., 2015. "Formulation, existence, and computation of boundedly rational dynamic user equilibrium with fixed or endogenous user tolerance," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 16-49.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:17-27 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:44:y:2012:i:4:p:905-920. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .