Activity spaces and the measurement of clustering and exposure: a case study of linguistic groups in Montreal
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Andrés Rodriguez-Pose & Michael Storper, 2007.
"The territorial dynamics of innovation: a Europe-United States comparative analysis,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 7(6), pages 673-709, November.
- Crescenzi, Riccardo & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés & Storper, Michael, 2007. "The territorial dynamics of innovation: a Europe-United States comparative analysis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 23328, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Riccardo Crescenzi, 2005. "Innovation and Regional Growth in the Enlarged Europe: The Role of Local Innovative Capabilities, Peripherality, and Education," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(4), pages 471-507.
- A. Rodriguez-Pose & Riccardo Crescenzi, 2006.
"R&D, spillovers, innovatoin systems and the genesis of regional growth in Europe,"
Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre'
0067, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Riccardo Crescenzi, 2006. "R&D, Spillovers, Innovation Systems and the Genesis of Regional Growth in Europe," Bruges European Economic Research Papers 5, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
- Andres Rodriguez-Pose & Riccardo Crescenzi, 2006. "R&D, Spillovers, Innovation Systems and the Genesis of Regional Growth in Europe," ERSA conference papers ersa06p371, European Regional Science Association.
- Michael Kitson & Ron Martin & Peter Tyler, 2004. "Regional Competitiveness: An Elusive yet Key Concept?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(9), pages 991-999.
- Dani Rodrik, 2010. "Diagnostics before Prescription," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, pages 33-44.
- Hausmann, Ricardo & Klinger, Bailey, 2008. "Growth Diagnostics in Peru," Working Paper Series rwp08-62, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Ron Boschma, 2004. "Competitiveness of Regions from an Evolutionary Perspective," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(9), pages 1001-1014.
- Ricardo Hausmann & Bailey Klinger, 2008. "Growth Diagnostics: Perú," Research Department Publications 2005, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Andy Pike & Andres Rodriguez-Pose & John Tomaney, 2007. "What Kind of Local and Regional Development and for Whom?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(9), pages 1253-1269.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yukio Sadahiro, 2015. "A method for analyzing the segregation between point distributions: statistical tests and consideration of attributes," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 29-60, January.
- Mao, Liang & Stacciarini, Jeanne-Marie R. & Smith, Rebekah & Wiens, Brenda, 2015. "An individual-based rurality measure and its health application: A case study of Latino immigrants in North Florida, USA," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 300-308.
- repec:eee:soceps:v:60:y:2017:i:c:p:1-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chengxi Liu & Yusak O. Susilo & Anders Karlström, 2016. "Measuring the impacts of weather variability on home-based trip chaining behaviour: a focus on spatial heterogeneity," Transportation, Springer, vol. 43(5), pages 843-867, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:44:y:2012:i:2:p:315-332. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.