Neighbourhood effects research at a crossroads. Ten challenges for future research
There is no abstract with this article
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anne Bolster & Simon Burgess & Ron Johnston & Kelvyn Jones & Carol Propper & Rebecca Sarker, 2004.
"Neighbourhoods, Households and Income Dynamics: A Semi-Parametric Investigation of Neighbourhood Effects,"
The Centre for Market and Public Organisation
04/106, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Anne Bolster & Simon Burgess & Ron Johnston & Kelvyn Jones & Carol Propper & Rebecca Sarker, 2007. "Neighbourhoods, households and income dynamics: a semi-parametric investigation of neighbourhood effects," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(1), pages 1-38, January.
- Bolster, Anne & Burgess, Simon & Johnston, Ron & Jones, Kelvyn & Propper, Carol & Sarker, Rebecca, 2004. "Neighbourhoods, Households and Income Dynamics: A Semi-Parametric Investigation of Neighbourhood Effects," CEPR Discussion Papers 4611, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lawrence F. Katz & Jeffrey R. Kling & Jeffrey B. Liebman, 2000.
"Moving to Opportunity in Boston: Early Results of a Randomized Mobility Experiment,"
NBER Working Papers
7973, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lawrence F. Katz & Jeffrey R. Kling & Jeffrey B. Liebman, 2001. "Moving To Opportunity In Boston: Early Results Of A Randomized Mobility Experiment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 116(2), pages 607-654, May.
- Lawrence Katz & B. Jeffrey Liebman, 2000. "Moving to Opportunity in Boston: Early Results of a Randomized Mobility Experiment," Working Papers 820, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Elvin Wyly & C.S. Ponder, 2011. "Gender, age, and race in subprime America," Housing Policy Debate, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(4), pages 529-564, August.
- Jens Otto Ludwig & Greg Duncan & Paul Hirschfield, 2000.
"Urban Poverty and Juvenile Crime: Evidence from a Randomized Housing-Mobility Experiment,"
JCPR Working Papers
158, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Jens Ludwig & Greg J. Duncan & Paul Hirschfield, 2001. "Urban Poverty And Juvenile Crime: Evidence From A Randomized Housing-Mobility Experiment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 116(2), pages 655-679, May.
- Sako Musterd & George Galster & Roger Andersson, 2012. "Temporal dimensions and measurement of neighbourhood effects," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 44(3), pages 605-627, March.
- Galster, George, 2002. "An economic efficiency analysis of deconcentrating poverty populations," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 303-329, December.
- Rowland Atkinson & Keith Kintrea, 2002. "Area effects: what do they mean for British housing and regeneration policy?," European Journal of Housing Policy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 2(2), pages 147-166, August.
- Jae Yong Lee & Mei‐Po Kwan, 2011. "Visualisation Of Socio‐Spatial Isolation Based On Human Activity Patterns And Social Networks In Space‐Time," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 102(4), pages 468-485, 09.
- Maarten van Ham & David Manley, 2010. "The effect of neighbourhood housing tenure mix on labour market outcomes: a longitudinal investigation of neighbourhood effects," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 257-282, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:44:y:2012:i:12:p:2787-2793. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.