Remaking place: the social construction of a Geographical Indication for Feni
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Dwijen Rangnekar, 2011. "Remaking Place: The Social Construction of a Geographical Indication for Feni," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 43(9), pages 2043-2059, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:98:y:2017:i:c:p:105-119 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:98:y:2017:i:c:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gorton, Matthew & Torok, Aron & Tregear, Angela, 2014. "The Impact of EU Agri-food Quality Policy in the New Member States: A Case Study of the Makó Onion PDO," 142nd Seminar, May 29-30, 2014, Budapest, Hungary 169085, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:98:y:2017:i:c:p:12-24 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:43:y:2011:i:9:p:2043-2059. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .