Comparing single and joint preferences: a choice experiment on residential location in three-member households
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Edoardo Marcucci & Amanda Stathopoulos & Lucia Rotaris & Romeo Danielis, 2011. "Comparing Single and Joint Preferences: A Choice Experiment on Residential Location in Three-Member Households," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 43(5), pages 1209-1225, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wiktor L. Adamowicz & Klaus Glenk & Jürgen Meyerhoff, 2014. "Choice modelling research in environmental and resource economics," Chapters,in: Handbook of Choice Modelling, chapter 27, pages 661-674 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Edoardo Marcucci, 2013. "Logistics Managers' Stated Preferences For Freight Service Attributes: A Comparative Research Method Analysis," Working Papers 0213, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2013.
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Joelle Morana & Josep-Maria Salanova Grau & Tai-Yu Ma, 2013.
"Design And Scenario Assessment For Collaborative Logistics And Freight Transport Systems,"
International Journal of Transport Economics, vol. 40(2).
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Joëlle Morana & Josep-Maria Salanova Grau & Tai-Yu Ma, 2013. "Design and scenario assessment for collaborative logistics and freight transport systems," Post-Print halshs-00844705, HAL.
- Vikki O’Neill & Stephane Hess, 2014. "Heterogeneity assumptions in the specification of bargaining models: a study of household level trade-offs between commuting time and salary," Transportation, Springer, vol. 41(4), pages 745-763, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:43:y:2011:i:5:p:1209-1225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.