Designer buildings: estimating the economic value of ‘signature’ architecture
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Manhattan Profits (Part II): Return on Investment for a Superslim Skyscraper
by Jason Barr in Skynomics Blog on 2017-11-27 02:19:24
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt & Nancy Holman, 2018.
"Distinctively Different: A New Approach to Valuing Architectural Amenities,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 128(608), pages 1-33, February.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt & Nancy Holman, 2015. "Distinctively Different: A New Approach to Valuing Architectural Amenities," SERC Discussion Papers 0171, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M. & Holman, Nancy, 2017. "Distinctively different: a new approach to valuing architectural amenities," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66241, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M. & Holman, Nancy, 2015. "Distinctively different: a new approach to valuing architectural amenities," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64506, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt & Nancy Holman, 2015. "Distinctively different: A new approach to valuing architectural amenities," ERSA conference papers ersa15p61, European Regional Science Association.
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel & Holman, Nancy, 2016. "Distinctively Different: A New Approach to Valuing Architectural Amenities," CEPR Discussion Papers 11439, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt & Nancy Holman, 2015. "Distinctively Different: A New Approach to Valuing Architectural Amenities," CESifo Working Paper Series 5221, CESifo.
- Jason Barr & Jennifer Johnson, 2020. "Skyscrapers and the Happiness of Cities," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 46(2), pages 344-377, April.
- Aydin, Yusuf Cihat & Mirzaei, Parham A. & Akhavannasab, Sanam, 2019. "On the relationship between building energy efficiency, aesthetic features and marketability: Toward a novel policy for energy demand reduction," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 593-606.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:43:y:2011:i:1:p:166-184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Neil Hammond to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.