A longitudinal analysis of moving desires, expectations and actual moving behaviour
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Rory Coulter & Maarten van Ham & Peteke Feijten, 2011. "A Longitudinal Analysis of Moving Desires, Expectations and Actual Moving Behaviour," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 43(11), pages 2742-2760, November.
- Coulter, Rory & van Ham, Maarten & Feijten, Peteke, 2010. "A Longitudinal Analysis of Moving Desires, Expectations and Actual Moving Behaviour," IZA Discussion Papers 5277, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
References listed on IDEAS
- Boheim, Rene & Taylor, Mark P, 2002. "Tied Down or Rome to Move? Investigating the Relationships between Housing Tenure, Employment Status and Residential Mobility in Britain," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 49(4), pages 369-392, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Coulter, Rory & van Ham, Maarten & Findlay, Allan M., 2013. "New Directions for Residential Mobility Research: Linking Lives through Time and Space," IZA Discussion Papers 7525, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:eee:appene:v:212:y:2018:i:c:p:1333-1344 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boschman, Sanne & Kleinhans, Reinout & van Ham, Maarten, 2014. "Ethnic Differences in Realising Desires to Leave the Neighbourhood," IZA Discussion Papers 8461, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:43:y:2011:i:11:p:2742-2760. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .