Who wants to leave the neighbourhood? The effect of being different from the neighbourhood population on wishes to move
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Maarten van Ham & Peteke Feijten, 2008. "Who Wants to Leave the Neighbourhood? The Effect of Being Different from the Neighbourhood Population on Wishes to Move," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 40(5), pages 1151-1170, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christoph Kern, 2014. "Regional Structures and Mobility Dispositions: A Multilevel Proportional- & Partial-Proportional Odds Approach," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 681, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Mägi, Kadi & Leetmaa, Kadri & Tammaru, Tiit & van Ham, Maarten, 2015. "Types of Spatial Mobility and the Ethnic Context of Destination Neighbourhoods in Estonia," IZA Discussion Papers 9602, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ong, C., 2014. "Tipping points? Ethnic composition change in Dutch big city neighbourhoods," MERIT Working Papers 011, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- David Manley & Maarten van Ham, 2011. "Living in deprived neighbourhoods in Scotland. Occupational mobility and neighbourhood effects," ERSA conference papers ersa10p547, European Regional Science Association.
- van Ham, Maarten & Manley, David, 2009. "The Effect of Neighbourhood Housing Tenure Mix on Labour Market Outcomes: A Longitudinal Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 4094, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/424882 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zwiers, Merle & van Ham, Maarten & Manley, David, 2016. "Trajectories of Neighborhood Change: Spatial Patterns of Increasing Ethnic Diversity," IZA Discussion Papers 10216, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:eee:transa:v:104:y:2017:i:c:p:293-307 is not listed on IDEAS
- van Ham, Maarten & Manley, David, 2012. "Segregation, Choice Based Letting and Social Housing: How Housing Policy Can Affect the Segregation Process," IZA Discussion Papers 6372, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kadi Mägi & Kadri Leetmaa & Tiit Tammaru & Maarten van Ham, 2016. "Types of spatial mobility and change in people's ethnic residential contexts," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 34(41), pages 1161-1192, June.
- Boschman, Sanne & Kleinhans, Reinout & van Ham, Maarten, 2014. "Ethnic Differences in Realising Desires to Leave the Neighbourhood," IZA Discussion Papers 8461, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- van Ham, Maarten & Tammaru, Tiit & de Vuijst, Elise & Zwiers, Merle, 2016. "Spatial Segregation and Socio-Economic Mobility in European Cities," IZA Discussion Papers 10277, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:40:y:2008:i:5:p:1151-1170. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .