Detour ahead: a response to Shove and Walker about the perilous road of transition management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kuhmonen, Tuomas, 2017. "Exposing the attractors of evolving complex adaptive systems by utilising futures images: Milestones of the food sustainability journey," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 214-225.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:82:y:2018:i:p3:p:2779-2790 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nill, Jan & Kemp, Ren, 2009. "Evolutionary approaches for sustainable innovation policies: From niche to paradigm?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 668-680, May.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:5:p:737-:d:97456 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wiebren J. Boonstra & Sofie Joosse, 2013. "The Social Dynamics of Degrowth," Environmental Values, White Horse Press, vol. 22(2), pages 171-189, April.
- René Kemp, 2010. "The Dutch energy transition approach," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 291-316, August.
- Hess, David J., 2014. "Sustainability transitions: A political coalition perspective," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 278-283.
- René Kemp & Jan Rotmans, 2009. "Transitioning policy: co-production of a new strategic framework for energy innovation policy in the Netherlands," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 42(4), pages 303-322, November.
- Barton, John & Davies, Lloyd & Dooley, Ben & Foxon, Timothy J. & Galloway, Stuart & Hammond, Geoffrey P. & O’Grady, Áine & Robertson, Elizabeth & Thomson, Murray, 2018.
"Transition pathways for a UK low-carbon electricity system: Comparing scenarios and technology implications,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,
Elsevier, vol. 82(P3), pages 2779-2790.
- Barton, J. & Davies, L & Foxon, T.J. & Galloway, S. & Hammond, Geoff & O'Grady, Áine & Robertson, E. & Thomson, M., 2013. "Transition pathways for a UK low carbon electricity system: Comparing scenarios and technology implications," Realising Transition Pathways 44217, University of Bath, Realising Transition Pathways.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:40:y:2008:i:4:p:1006-1011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.