Regional foreign participation and externalities: new empirical evidence from Mexican regions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Jacob A Jordaan, 2008. "Regional Foreign Participation and Externalities: New Empirical Evidence from Mexican Regions," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 40(12), pages 2948-2969, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tomas Havranek & Zuzana Irsova, 2011.
"How to Stir Up FDI Spillovers: Evidence from a Large Meta-Analysis,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
wp1021, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Tomáš Havránek & Zuzana Iršová, 2011. "How to Stir Up FDI Spillovers: Evidence from a Large Meta-Analysis," Working Papers IES 2011/34, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Oct 2011.
- Roberto Ezcurra & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2014.
"Trade Openness and Spatial Inequality in Emerging Countries,"
Spatial Economic Analysis,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 162-182, June.
- Ezcurra, Roberto & Rodriguez-Pose, Andres, 2013. "Trade openness and spatial inequality in emerging countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 9428, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrés Rodríguez‐Pose, 2012.
"Trade and Regional Inequality,"
Clark University, vol. 88(2), pages 109-136, April.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2010. "Trade and regional inequality," Working Papers 2010-13, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Rodriguez-Pose, Andres, 2010. "Trade and regional inequality," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5347, The World Bank.
- Rodriguez-Pose, Andres, 2011. "Trade and regional inequality," CEPR Discussion Papers 8616, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jordaan, Jacob A., 2011. "FDI, Local Sourcing, and Supportive Linkages with Domestic Suppliers: The Case of Monterrey, Mexico," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 620-632, April.
- Syeda Tamkeen Fatima, 2016. "Productivity spillovers from foreign direct investment: evidence from Turkish micro-level data," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(3), pages 291-324, June.
- Jordaan, Jacob A., 2008. "Intra- and Inter-industry Externalities from Foreign Direct Investment in the Mexican Manufacturing Sector: New Evidence from Mexican Regions," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 2838-2854, December.
- Ezcurra, Roberto & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2013.
"Does Economic Globalization affect Regional Inequality? A Cross-country Analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 92-103.
- Ezcurra, Roberto & Rodriguez-Pose, Andres, 2013. "Does economic globalization a ffect regional inequality? A cross-country analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 9557, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Monastiriotis, Vassilis, 2016. "Institutional proximity and the size and geography of FDI spillovers: do European firms generate more favourable productivity spillovers in the EU neighbourhood?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66141, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nuno CRESPO & Isabel PROENÇA & Maria Paula FONTOURA, 2012.
"The Spatial Dimension in FDI Spillovers: Evidence at the Regional Level from Portugal,"
Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies,
Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 12(1), pages 115-130.
- Nuno Crespo & Isabel Proença & Maria Paula Fontoura, 2010. "The Spatial Dimension in FDI Spillovers: Evidence at the Regional Level from Portugal," Working Papers Department of Economics 2010/17, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Iršová, Zuzana & Havránek, Tomáš, 2013.
"Determinants of Horizontal Spillovers from FDI: Evidence from a Large Meta-Analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1-15.
- Tomas Havranek & Zuzana Irsova, 2011. "Determinants of Horizontal Spillovers from FDI: Evidence from a Large Meta-Analysis," Working Papers 2011/07, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Tomas Havranek & Zuzana Irsova, 2012. "Survey Article: Publication Bias in the Literature on Foreign Direct Investment Spillovers," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(10), pages 1375-1396, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:40:y:2008:i:12:p:2948-2969. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.