Spatial-filtering-based contributions to a critique of geographically weighted regression (GWR)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dean Hanink & Robert Cromley & Avraham Ebenstein, 2012. "Wage-based evidence of returns to external scale in China’s manufacturing: a spatial analysis," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 49(1), pages 1-16, August.
- Enrico Marelli & Roberto Patuelli & Marcello Signorelli, 2012.
"Regional unemployment in the EU before and after the global crisis,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(2), pages 155-175, January.
- Enrico Marelli & Roberto Patuelli & Marcello Signorelli, 2011. "Regional Unemployment in the EU before and after the Global Crisis," Working Paper series 39_11, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2012.
- E. Marelli & R. Patuelli & M. Signorelli, 2011. "Regional Unemployment in the EU before and after the Global Crisis," Working Papers wp791, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Sandy Burden & Noel Cressie & David G. Steel, 2015. "The SAR Model for Very Large Datasets: A Reduced Rank Approach," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(2), pages 1-22, May.
- M. Mayor-Fernández & R. Patuelli, 2012.
"Short-Run Regional Forecasts: Spatial Models through Varying Cross-Sectional and Temporal Dimensions,"
wp835, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- MatÃas Mayor & Roberto Patuelli, 2012. "Short-Run Regional Forecasts: Spatial Models through Varying Cross-Sectional and Temporal Dimensions," Working Paper series 15_12, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Oct 2012.
- M. Bárcena & P. Menéndez & M. Palacios & F. Tusell, 2014. "Alleviating the effect of collinearity in geographically weighted regression," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 441-466, October.
- Giuseppe Ricciardo Lamonica & Barbara Zagaglia, 2013. "The determinants of internal mobility in Italy, 1995-2006," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 29(16), pages 407-440, September.
- Dean Hanink & Robert Cromley & Avraham Ebenstein, 2012. "Spatial Variation in the Determinants of House Prices and Apartment Rents in China," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 347-363, August.
- Daisuke Murakami & Daniel Griffith, 2015. "Random effects specifications in eigenvector spatial filtering: a simulation study," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 311-331, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:40:y:2008:i:11:p:2751-2769. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.