Infrastructure pricing and competition between modes in urban transport
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Eric Pels & Erik T Verhoef, 2007. "Infrastructure Pricing and Competition between Modes in Urban Transport," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 39(9), pages 2119-2138, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kraus, Marvin, 2012. "Road pricing with optimal mass transit," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 81-86.
- van der Weijde, Adriaan Hendrik & Verhoef, Erik T. & van den Berg, Vincent A.C., 2013.
"Competition in multi-modal transport networks: A dynamic approach,"
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological,
Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 31-44.
- Adriaan Hendrik van der Weijde & Erik T. Verhoef & Vincent van den Berg, 2012. "Competition in Multi-Modal Transport Networks: A Dynamic Approach," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-116/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ishii, Masahiro & Lee, Paul Tae-Woo & Tezuka, Koichiro & Chang, Young-Tae, 2013. "A game theoretical analysis of port competition," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 92-106.
- repec:eee:transe:v:109:y:2018:i:c:p:277-292 is not listed on IDEAS
- Beaudoin, Justin & Farzin, Y. Hossein & Lin Lawell, C.-Y. Cynthia, 2015. "Public transit investment and sustainable transportation: A review of studies of transit's impact on traffic congestion and air quality," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 15-22.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:39:y:2007:i:9:p:2119-2138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.