Which SMEs use external business advice? A multivariate subregional study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Steve Johnson & Don J Webber & Wayne Thomas, 2007. "Which SMEs Use External Business Advice? A Multivariate Subregional Study," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 39(8), pages 1981-1997, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vivas-Augier, Carlos & Barge-Gil, Andrés, 2012. "Impact on firms of the use of knowledge providers: a systematic review of the literature," MPRA Paper 41042, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Feser, Daniel & Proeger, Till, 2015. "Knowledge-intensive business services as credence goods: A demand-side approach," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 232, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Rakićević, Zoran & Omerbegović-Bijelović, Jasmina & Lečić-Cvetković, Danica, 2016. "A model for effective planning of SME support services," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 30-40.
- repec:spr:jknowl:v:9:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s13132-015-0320-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Greene, Francis, 2012. "Should the focus of publicly provided small business assistance be on start-ups or growth businesses?," Occasional Papers 12/2, Ministry of Economic Development, New Zealand.
- repec:enr:rpaper:0009 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrés Barge-Gil & Aurelia Modrego-Rico, 2013. "Relationships Among Technology Institutes and Firms: Are Determining Factors Dependent on the Type of Service Provided?," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 4(4), pages 343-369, December.
- Carlos Vivas & Andrés Barge-Gil, 2015. "Impact On Firms Of The Use Of Knowledge External Sources: A Systematic Review Of The Literature," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(5), pages 943-964, December.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:27:y:2018:i:3:p:610-624 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jobuve:v:8:y:2017:i:c:p:33-40 is not listed on IDEAS
- Popoola, Oluwatoyin Muse Johnson & Shehu, Aliyu Mukhtar & Aminu, Ibrahim Murtala & Nik Mat, Nik Kamariah & Nasiru, Abdullahi & Tsagem, Musa Muhammad Tsagem & Kura, Kabiru Maitama, 2012. "The Mediating Effect between Some Determinants of SME Performance in Nigeria," MPRA Paper 66775, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- repec:krk:eberjl:v:4:y:2016:i:2:p:117-138 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:39:y:2007:i:8:p:1981-1997. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.