Measuring multiple deprivation at the small-area level
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Twigg, Liz & Moon, Graham, 2013. "The spatial and temporal development of binge drinking in England 2001–2009: An observational study," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 162-167.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:135:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1509-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Koen Decancq and Maria Ana Lugo, "undated". "Setting Weights in Multidimensional Indices of Well-Being," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp018, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Fu, Mengzhu & Exeter, Daniel J. & Anderson, Anneka, 2015. "The politics of relative deprivation: A transdisciplinary social justice perspective," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 223-232.
- Eric Tate & Aaron Strong & Travis Kraus & Haoyi Xiong, 2016. "Flood recovery and property acquisition in Cedar Rapids, Iowa," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 80(3), pages 2055-2079, February.
- Bailey, Phillippa K. & Ben-Shlomo, Yoav & de Salis, Isabel & Tomson, Charles & Owen-Smith, Amanda, 2016. "Better the donor you know? A qualitative study of renal patients' views on ‘altruistic’ live-donor kidney transplantation," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 104-111.
- Norman, Paul & Boyle, Paul & Exeter, Daniel & Feng, Zhiqiang & Popham, Frank, 2011. "Rising premature mortality in the UK’s persistently deprived areas: Only a Scottish phenomenon?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 73(11), pages 1575-1584.
- Michael Noble & Helen Barnes & Gemma Wright & Benjamin Roberts, 2010. "Small Area Indices of Multiple Deprivation in South Africa," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 95(2), pages 281-297, January.
- Siegel, Martin & Koller, Daniela & Vogt, Verena & Sundmacher, Leonie, 2016. "Developing a composite index of spatial accessibility across different health care sectors: A German example," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 205-212.
- Simonetta Longhi, 2014. "Cultural diversity and subjective well-being," IZA Journal of Migration, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-19, December.
- Dardanoni, V.; & Laudicella, M.; & Li Donni, P.;, 2018. "Hospital Choice in the NHS," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 18/04, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Michael Noble & Gemma Wright, 2013. "Using Indicators of Multiple Deprivation to Demonstrate the Spatial Legacy of Apartheid in South Africa," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 112(1), pages 187-201, May.
- Fu, Mengzhu & Exeter, Daniel J. & Anderson, Anneka, 2015. "“So, is that your ‘relative’ or mine?” A political-ecological critique of census-based area deprivation indices," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 27-36.
- Claudia Coulton & Jill Korbin, 2007. "Indicators of child well-being through a neighborhood lens," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 84(3), pages 349-361, December.
- Bhattacharjee, Arnab & Maiti, Taps & Petrie, Dennis, 2014. "General equilibrium effects of spatial structure: Health outcomes and health behaviours in Scotland," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 286-297.
- Rabe, Birgitta & Taylor, Mark P., 2009. "Residential mobility, neighbourhood quality and life-course events," ISER Working Paper Series 2009-28, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:38:y:2006:i:1:p:169-185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.