Deriving willingness-to-pay estimates of travel-time savings from individual-based parameters
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- David A Hensher & William H Greene & John M Rose, 2006. "Deriving Willingness-to-Pay Estimates of Travel-Time Savings from Individual-Based Parameters," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 38(12), pages 2365-2376, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barabási, Albert-László & Albert, Réka & Jeong, Hawoong, 2000. "Scale-free characteristics of random networks: the topology of the world-wide web," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 281(1), pages 69-77.
- Henderson, J V, 1974. "The Sizes and Types of Cities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(4), pages 640-656, September.
- Kaizoji, Taisei, 2003. "Scaling behavior in land markets," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 326(1), pages 256-264.
- S. Redner, 1998. "How popular is your paper? An empirical study of the citation distribution," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 4(2), pages 131-134, July.
- Claes Andersson & Steen Rasmussen & Roger White, 2002. "Urban settlement transitions," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 29(6), pages 841-865, November.
- Rosen, Kenneth T. & Resnick, Mitchel, 1980. "The size distribution of cities: An examination of the Pareto law and primacy," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 165-186, September.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
- Ergün, G. & Rodgers, G.J., 2002. "Growing random networks with fitness," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 303(1), pages 261-272.
- William J. Reed, 2002. "On the Rank-Size Distribution for Human Settlements," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 1-17.
- Steven Brakman & Harry Garretsen, 2003. "Rethinking the "New' Geographical Economics," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(6-7), pages 637-648.
- Robert Axtell and Richard Florida, 2001. "Emergent Cities: A Microeconomic Explanation for Zipf's Law," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 154, Society for Computational Economics.
- Barabási, Albert-László & Albert, Réka & Jeong, Hawoong, 1999. "Mean-field theory for scale-free random networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 272(1), pages 173-187.
- M Batty, 1991. "Generating Urban Forms from Diffusive Growth," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 23(4), pages 511-544, April.
- Andersson, Claes & Hellervik, Alexander & Lindgren, Kristian, 2005. "A spatial network explanation for a hierarchy of urban power laws," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 345(1), pages 227-244.
- L Sanders & D Pumain & H Mathian & F Guérin-Pace & S Bura, 1997. "SIMPOP: a multiagent system for the study of urbanism," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 24(2), pages 287-305, March.
- Ioannides, Yannis M. & Overman, Henry G., 2003.
"Zipf's law for cities: an empirical examination,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 127-137, March.
- Y Ioannides & Henry Overman, 2000. "Zipfs Law for Cities: An Empirical Examination," CEP Discussion Papers dp0484, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Overman, Henry G. & Ioannides, Yannis, 2000. "Zipf's law for cities: an empirical examination," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20136, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ioannides, Yannis Menelaos & Overman, Henry G., 2003. "Zipf’s law for cities : an empirical examination," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 583, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Dendrinos, Dimitrios S & Rosser, J Barkley, Jr, 1992. "Fundamental Issues in Nonlinear Urban Population Dynamic Models: Theory and a Synthesis," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 26(2), pages 135-145, June.
- Xavier Gabaix, 1999. "Zipf's Law for Cities: An Explanation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 114(3), pages 739-767.
- Emily M. Jin & Michelle Girvan & M. E. J. Newman, 2001. "The Structure of Growing Social Networks," Working Papers 01-06-032, Santa Fe Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mikołaj Czajkowski & Wiktor Budziński & Danny Campbell & Marek Giergiczny & Nick Hanley, 2017.
"Spatial Heterogeneity of Willingness to Pay for Forest Management,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 68(3), pages 705-727, November.
- Mikolaj Czajkowski & Wiktor Budzinski & Danny Campbell & Marek Giergiczny & Nick Hanley, 2015. "Spatial heterogeneity of willingness to pay for forest management," Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics 2015-07, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- Mikołaj Czajkowski & Wiktor Budziński & Danny Campbell & Marek Giergiczny & Nick Hanley, 2015. "Spatial heterogeneity of willingness to pay for forest management," Working Papers 2015-06, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- repec:jss:jstsof:v:079:i02 is not listed on IDEAS
- Masiero, Lorenzo & Hensher, David A., 2010.
"Analyzing loss aversion and diminishing sensitivity in a freight transport stated choice experiment,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 44(5), pages 349-358, June.
- Lorenzo Masiero & David A. Hensher, 2010. "Analyzing loss aversion and diminishing sensitivity in a freight transport stated choice experiment," Quaderni della facoltà di Scienze economiche dell'Università di Lugano 1004, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Campbell, Danny & Sinclair, Victoria, 2008. "Mapping preferences for the restoration of environmental damage caused by illegal dumping," 82nd Annual Conference, March 31 - April 2, 2008, Royal Agricultural College, Cirencester, UK 36772, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Meyerhoff, Jürgen, 2013. "Do turbines in the vicinity of respondents' residences influence choices among programmes for future wind power generation?," Journal of choice modelling, Elsevier, vol. 7(C), pages 58-71.
- Cooper, Bethany & Rose, John & Crase, Lin, 2012.
"Does anybody like water restrictions? Some observation in Australian urban communities,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 56(1), March.
- Bethany Cooper & John Rose & Lin Crase, 2012. "Does anybody like water restrictions? Some observations in Australian urban communities," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 56(1), pages 61-81, January.
- Abildtrup, Jens & Garcia, Serge & Olsen, Søren Bøye & Stenger, Anne, 2013.
"Spatial preference heterogeneity in forest recreation,"
Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 67-77.
- Abildtrup, Jens & Garcia, Serge & Olsen, Soren Boye & Stenger, Anne, 2011. "Spatial Preference Heterogeneity in Forest Recreation," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 120386, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Danny Campbell & Riccardo Scarpa & W. Hutchinson, 2008. "Assessing the spatial dependence of welfare estimates obtained from discrete choice experiments," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 117-126, December.
- Sobolewski, Maciej & Kopczewski, Tomasz, 2015. "Measuring reservation prices for bundles of fixed telecommunications services," 26th European Regional ITS Conference, Madrid 2015 127182, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Rebecca Owusu Coffie & Michael P. Burton & Fiona L. Gibson & Atakelty Hailu, 2016. "Choice of Rice Production Practices in Ghana: A Comparison of Willingness to Pay and Preference Space Estimates," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(3), pages 799-819, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:38:y:2006:i:12:p:2365-2376. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.