The future of the apparel and textile industries: prospects and choices for public and private actors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Staritz, Cornelia, 2012. "Apparel exports - still a path for industrial development? Dynamics in apparel global value chains and implications for low-income countries," Working Papers 34, Österreichische Forschungsstiftung für Internationale Entwicklung (ÖFSE) / Austrian Foundation for Development Research.
- Vaagen, Hajnalka & Wallace, Stein W., 2008. "Product variety arising from hedging in the fashion supply chains," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 431-455, August.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Raveen Ekanayake, 2014. "Repositioning in the Global Apparel Value Chain in the Post-MFA Era: Strategic Issues and Evidence from Sri Lanka," Departmental Working Papers 2014-17, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Cornelia Staritz, 2011. "Making the Cut? Low-Income Countries and the Global Clothing Value Chain in a Post-Quota and Post-Crisis World," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2547.
- Patsy Perry & Steve Wood & John Fernie, 2015. "Corporate Social Responsibility in Garment Sourcing Networks: Factory Management Perspectives on Ethical Trade in Sri Lanka," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 130(3), pages 737-752, September.
- Pipkin, Seth, 2011. "Local Means in Value Chain Ends: Dynamics of Product and Social Upgrading in Apparel Manufacturing in Guatemala and Colombia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 2119-2131.
- Günseli Berik & Yana Van Der Meulen Rodgers, 2010.
"Options for enforcing labour standards: Lessons from Bangladesh And Cambodia,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(1), pages 56-85.
- Günseli Berik & Yana van der Meulen Rodgers, 2008. "Options for Enforcing Labor Standards: Lessons from Bangladesh and Cambodia," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2008_14, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Plank, Leonhard & Rossi, Arianna & Staritz, Cornelia, 2012. "Workers and social upgrading in "fast fashion": The case of the apparel industry in Morocco and Romania," Working Papers 33, Österreichische Forschungsstiftung für Internationale Entwicklung (ÖFSE) / Austrian Foundation for Development Research.
- Truett, Lila J. & Truett, Dale B., 2010. "Globalization challenges for the Mexican textile industry," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 733-741, October.
- Deborah Leslie & Shauna Brail & Mia Hunt, 2014. "Crafting an Antidote to Fast Fashion: The Case of Toronto's Independent Fashion Design Sector," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 222-239, June.
- Pla-Barber, José & Puig, Francisco, 2009. "Is the influence of the industrial district on international activities being eroded by globalization?: Evidence from a traditional manufacturing industry," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 435-445, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:38:y:2006:i:12:p:2207-2232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .