Grounded visualization: integrating the analysis of qualitative and quantitative data through grounded theory and visualization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:chinre:v:9:y:2016:i:3:d:10.1007_s12187-015-9327-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stuart C. Aitken & Thomas Herman, 2009. "Literature Review on Qualitative Methods and Standards for Engaging and Studying Independent Children in the Developing World," Papers inwopa09/63, Innocenti Working Papers.
- repec:eee:socmed:v:193:y:2017:i:c:p:59-69 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:2:p:119:d:63498 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sujit Kumar Sikder & Francis Eanes & Henok Birhanu Asmelash & Shiba Kar & Theo Koetter, 2016. "The Contribution of Energy-Optimized Urban Planning to Efficient Resource Use–A Case Study on Residential Settlement Development in Dhaka City, Bangladesh," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(2), pages 1-19, February.
- repec:eee:worbus:v:53:y:2018:i:3:p:356-372 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:nathaz:v:92:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11069-018-3273-4 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:38:y:2006:i:11:p:2021-2037. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.