Spatiality, built form, and creative industry development in the inner city
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:ijurrs:v:40:y:2016:i:4:p:757-775 is not listed on IDEAS
- Høgni Kalsø Hansen & Lars Winther, 2010. "The Spatial Division Of Talent In City Regions: Location Dynamics Of Business Services In Copenhagen," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 101(1), pages 55-72, February.
- Madureira , Ana Mafalda, 2013. "Physical Planning in Place-Making through Design and Image Building," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/37, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Xie, Philip Feifan, 2015. "A life cycle model of industrial heritage development," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 141-154.
- Andy C. Pratt, 2011. "Microclustering of the Media Industries in London," Chapters,in: Media Clusters, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Peter Wood & Dariusz Wójcik, 2010. "A Dominant Node of Service Innovation: London’s Financial, Professional and Consultancy Services," Chapters,in: The Handbook of Innovation and Services, chapter 25 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Méndez Ortega, Carles, & Arauzo Carod, Josep Maria, 2018. "Do Software and Videogames firms share location patterns across cities? Evidence from Barcelona, Lyon and Hamburg," Working Papers 2072/306552, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:38:y:2006:i:10:p:1819-1841. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .