Spatial proximity effects and regional equity gaps in the venture capital market: evidence from Germany and the United Kingdom
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Torre Dominique & Dominique Dufour & Eric Nasica, 2016.
"Clusters et efficacité du capital-risque : une analyse des stratégies différenciées des fonds indépendants et des fonds industriels,"
- Eric Nasica & Dominique Torre & Dufour Dominique, 2016. "Clusters et efficacité du capital-risque: une analyse des stratégies différenciées des fonds indépendants et des fonds industriels," Post-Print halshs-01389932, HAL.
- Dominique Dufour & Eric Nasica & Dominique Torre, 2016. "Clusters et efficacité du capital-risque: une analyse des stratégies différenciées des fonds indépendants et des fonds industriels," GREDEG Working Papers 2016-33, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- repec:eee:respol:v:46:y:2017:i:8:p:1490-1504 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fritsch, Michael & Schilder, Dirk, 2006.
"Is venture capital a regional business? The role of syndication,"
Freiberg Working Papers
2006,09, TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Michael Fritsch & Dirk Schilder, 2006. "Is Venture Capital a regional business? – The role of syndication," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2006-25, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Lutz, Eva & Bender, Marko & Achleitner, Ann-Kristin & Kaserer, Christoph, 2013. "Importance of spatial proximity between venture capital investors and investees in Germany," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(11), pages 2346-2354.
- José Corpataux & Olivier Crevoisier & Thierry Theurillat, 2009.
"The Expansion of the Finance Industry and Its Impact on the Economy: A Territorial Approach Based on Swiss Pension Funds,"
Clark University, vol. 85(3), pages 313-334, July.
- José Corpataux & Olivier Crevoisier & Thierry Theurillat, 2009. "The Expansion of the Finance Industry and Its Impact on the Economy: A Territorial Approach Based on Swiss Pension Funds," GRET Publications and Working Papers 07-09, GRET Group of Research in Territorial Economy, University of Neuchâtel.
- Achleitner, Ann-Kristin & Braun, Reiner & Bender, Marko & Geidner, Annabell, 2008. "Community development venture capital: concept and status quo in Germany," CEFS Working Paper Series 2008-03, Technische Universität München (TUM), Center for Entrepreneurial and Financial Studies (CEFS).
- Jun Zhang, 2011. "Related Variety, Global Connectivity and Institutional Embeddedness: Internet Development in Beijing and Shanghai Compared," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1110, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jun 2011.
- Michael Fritsch & Dirk Schilder, 2012.
"The Regional Supply of Venture Capital: Can Syndication Overcome Bottlenecks?,"
Clark University, vol. 88(1), pages 59-76, January.
- Michael Fritsch & Dirk Schilder, 2010. "The Regional Supply of Venture Capital - Can Syndication overcome Bottlenecks?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-069, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Larsson, Johan P & Wennberg, Karl & Wiklund, Johan & Wright, Mike, 2017. "Location Choices of Graduate Entrepreneurs," Ratio Working Papers 290, The Ratio Institute.
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley & Ben Gardiner & Peter Tyler, 2016. "How Regions React to Recessions: Resilience and the Role of Economic Structure," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(4), pages 561-585, April.
- Mike Wright, 2014. "Academic entrepreneurship, technology transfer and society: where next?," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 322-334, June.
- Alessandro Rosiello & Gil Avnimelech & Morris Teubal, 2011. "Towards a systemic and evolutionary framework for venture capital policy," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 167-189, February.
- José Ernesto Amorós & Miguel Atienza & Gianni Romaní, 2008. "Formal and Informal Equity Funding in Chile," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 35(2 Year 20), pages 179-194, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:37:y:2005:i:7:p:1207-1231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.