Rethinking innovation: context and gender
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mokhtarian, Patricia L. & Handy, Susan L. & Salomon, Ilan, 1995.
"Methodological issues in the estimation of the travel, energy, and air quality impacts of telecommuting,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, pages 283-302.
- Mokhtarian, Patricia & Handy, Susan & Salomon, Ilan, 1995. "Methodological Issues in the Estimation of the Travel, Energy, and Air Quality Impacts of Telecommuting," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt44n3k2jp, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Ingrid Gould Ellen & Katherine Hempstead, 2002. "Telecommuting and the Demand for Urban Living: A Preliminary Look at White-collar Workers," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 39(4), pages 749-766, April.
- Qing Shen, 2000. "New telecommunications and residential location flexibility," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 32(8), pages 1445-1463, August.
- Patricia L. Mokhtarian, 1998. "A Synthetic Approach to Estimating the Impacts of Telecommuting on Travel," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 35(2), pages 215-241, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsoctx:v:7:y:2017:i:3:p:20-:d:110367 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mutenje, Munyaradzi & Kankwamba, Henry & Mangisonib, Julius & Kassie, Menale, 2016. "Agricultural innovations and food security in Malawi: Gender dynamics, institutions and market implications," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 240-248.
- Christina Scholten & Kicki Stridh & Mia SwÃ¤rdh & Agneta Hansson, 2011. "Gender perspective on regional development and innovation in the food industry in Skane," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1013, European Regional Science Association.
- Qingfang Wang, 2009. "Gender, ethnicity, and self-employment: a multilevel analysis across US metropolitan areas," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 41(8), pages 1979-1996, August.
- repec:eee:jbvent:v:32:y:2017:i:5:p:498-518 is not listed on IDEAS
- Macneill Stewart & Hugues Jeannerat, 2013. "Mobility of Knowledge. Territorial Knowledge Dynamics in luxury car industry. Beyond standard and production markets," GRET Publications and Working Papers 01-13, GRET Group of Research in Territorial Economy, University of Neuchâtel.
- Hedfeldt Mona & Hedlund Gun, 2011. "A Clash between the Business and Political Climates in Sweden - Gender in the European Structural Fund Partnerships," European Spatial Research and Policy, De Gruyter Open, vol. 18(1), pages 53-69, May.
- Beerepoot, Milou & Beerepoot, Niels, 2007. "Government regulation as an impetus for innovation: Evidence from energy performance regulation in the Dutch residential building sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 4812-4825, October.
- Sujata Byravan, 2009. "Gender and Innovation in South Asia," Working Papers id:1890, eSocialSciences.
- Dohse, Dirk & Goel, Rajeev K. & Nelson, Michael A., 2017. "Female owners versus female managers: Who is better at introducing innovations?," Kiel Working Papers 2091, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Qingfang Wang, 2013. "Industrial Concentration of Ethnic Minority- and Women-Owned Businesses in the United States," Working Papers 13-34, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- repec:krk:eberjl:v:3:y:2015:i:4:p:123-138 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:37:y:2005:i:4:p:681-701. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .