On the battle between shipbuilding regions in Germany and South Korea
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Qing Shen, 2000. "New telecommunications and residential location flexibility," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 32(8), pages 1445-1463, August.
- Mokhtarian, Patricia L. & Handy, Susan L. & Salomon, Ilan, 1995.
"Methodological issues in the estimation of the travel, energy, and air quality impacts of telecommuting,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 283-302, July.
- Mokhtarian, Patricia & Handy, Susan & Salomon, Ilan, 1995. "Methodological Issues in the Estimation of the Travel, Energy, and Air Quality Impacts of Telecommuting," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt44n3k2jp, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Ingrid Gould Ellen & Katherine Hempstead, 2002. "Telecommuting and the Demand for Urban Living: A Preliminary Look at White-collar Workers," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 39(4), pages 749-766, April.
- Patricia L. Mokhtarian, 1998. "A Synthetic Approach to Estimating the Impacts of Telecommuting on Travel," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 35(2), pages 215-241, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dawley, Stuart & Pike, Andy & Tomaney, John, 2010. "Towards the resilient region?: policy activism and peripheral region development," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 33523, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:bla:jregsc:v:57:y:2017:i:2:p:245-265 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert Hassink, 2010. "Locked in Decline? On the Role of Regional Lock-ins in Old Industrial Areas," Chapters,in: The Handbook of Evolutionary Economic Geography, chapter 21 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Dirk Fornahl & Robert Hassink & Claudia Klaerding & Ivo Mossig & Heike Schröder, 2011.
"From the Old Path of Shipbuilding onto the New Path of Offshore Wind Energy? The Case of Northern Germany,"
European Planning Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(5), pages 835-855, September.
- Dirk Fornahl & Robert Hassink & Claudia Klaerding & Ivo Mossig & Heike SchrÃ¶der, 2011. "From the old path of shipbuilding onto the new path of offshore wind energy? The case of northern Germany," ERSA conference papers ersa11p558, European Regional Science Association.
- Rikard Eriksson & Martin Henning & Anne Otto, 2014. "Regional and industrial mobility of workers leaving mature industries. A study of individuals who exit the Swedish shipbuilding industry 1970-2000," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1415, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jul 2014.
- Eich-Born, Marion, 2009. "Fit machen für das 21. Jahrhundert: Plädoyer für einen Paradigmenwechsel in der Regionalpolitik," Arbeitsmaterial der ARL: Aufsätze,in: Räumlich differenzierte Entwicklungs- und Förderstrategien für Nordostdeutschland für Nordostdeutschland, pages 30-58 Akademie für Raumforschung und Landesplanung (ARL) - Leibniz-Forum für Raumwissenschaften.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:37:y:2005:i:4:p:635-656. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.