Sources of migrant housing disadvantage in urban China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Weiping Wu, 2004. "Sources of Migrant Housing Disadvantage in Urban China," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 36(7), pages 1285-1304, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jun Gu & Ingrid Nielsen & Jason Shachat & Russell Smyth & Yujia Peng, 2016.
"An experimental study of the effect of intergroup contact on attitudes in urban China,"
Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 53(14), pages 2991-3006, November.
- Jun Gu & Ingrid Nielsen & Jason Shachat & Russell Smyth & Yujia Peng, 2014. "An experimental study of the effects of intergroup contact on attitudes in urban China," Monash Economics Working Papers 28-14, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Gottschalch, Sören, 2013. "Urbanization in China and how urban housing demand can be met," IPE Working Papers 27/2013, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Fulong Wu & Chris Webster & Shenijing He & Yuting Liu, 2010. "Urban Poverty in China," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13189, April.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:4:p:658-:d:96391 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ingrid Nielsen & Russell Smyth & Qingguo Zhai, 2010.
"Subjective Well-Being of China’s Off-Farm Migrants,"
Journal of Happiness Studies,
Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 315-333, June.
- Russell Smyth & Ingrid Nielsen & Qingguo Zhai, 2009. "Subjective Well-Being Of China'S Off-Farm Migrants," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 02-09, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Li, Bingqin & Duda, Mark & Peng, Huamin, 2007. "Low-cost urban housing markets: serving the needs of low-wage, rural-urban migrants?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 21772, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Song, Yan & Zenou, Yves, 2012. "Urban villages and housing values in China," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 495-505.
- Li, Bingqin & Duda, Mark & An, Xiangsheng, 2009. "Drivers of housing choice among rural-to-urban migrants: evidence from Taiyuan," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24978, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hu, Feng & Xu, Zhaoyuan & Chen, Yuyu, 2011. "Circular migration, or permanent stay? Evidence from China's rural-urban migration," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 64-74, March.
- Vendryes, Thomas, 2011. "Migration constraints and development: Hukou and capital accumulation in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 669-692.
- Shukui Tan & Yanan Li & Yan Song & Xiang Luo & Min Zhou & Lu Zhang & Bing Kuang, 2017. "Influence factors on settlement intention for floating population in urban area: a China study," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 147-176, January.
- Eddie Chi Man Hui & Ka Hung Yu & Yinchuan Ye, 2014. "Housing Preferences of Temporary Migrants in Urban China in the wake of Gradual Hukou Reform: A Case Study of Shenzhen," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(4), pages 1384-1398, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:36:y:2004:i:7:p:1285-1304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .