Recreational site choice modelling using high-resolution spatial data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- P L Mokhtarian & I Salomon, 1996.
"Modeling the Choice of Telecommuting: 2. A Case of the Preferred Impossible Alternative,"
Environment and Planning A,
, vol. 28(10), pages 1859-1876, October.
- P L Mokhtarian & I Salomon, 1996. "Modeling the choice of telecommuting: 2. A case of the preferred impossible alternative," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 28(10), pages 1859-1876, October.
- Mokhtarian, Patricia L. & Salomon, Ilan, 1996. "Modeling the Choice of Telecommuting 2: A Case of the Preferred Impossible Alternative," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt7br7039r, University of California Transportation Center.
- Patricia Mokhtarian & Ilan Salomon, 2005. "Modeling the Choice of Telecommuting 2: A Case of the Preferred Impossible Alternative," Labor and Demography 0505009, EconWPA.
- Blundell, Richard & Ham, John & Meghir, Costas, 1987. "Unemployment and Female Labour Supply," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 97(388a), pages 44-64, Supplemen.
- Jin-Ru Yen, 2000. "Interpreting employee telecommuting adoption: An economics perspective," Transportation, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 149-164, February.
- Cragg, John G, 1971. "Some Statistical Models for Limited Dependent Variables with Application to the Demand for Durable Goods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(5), pages 829-844, September.
- Toshiyuki Yamamoto & Ryuichi Kitamura, 1999. "An analysis of time allocation to in-home and out-of-home discretionary activities across working days and non- working days," Transportation, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 231-250, May.
- Hjorthol, Randi Johanne, 2002. "The relation between daily travel and use of the home computer," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 437-452, June.
- Blundell, Richard & Meghir, Costas, 1987. "Bivariate alternatives to the Tobit model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1-2), pages 179-200.
- Maki, Atsushi & Nishiyama, Shigeru, 1996. "An analysis of under-reporting for micro-data sets: The misreporting or double-hurdle model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 211-220, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bujosa Bestard, Angel & Font, Antoni Riera, 2009.
"Environmental diversity in recreational choice modelling,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(11), pages 2743-2750, September.
- Angel Bujosa Bestard & Antoni Riera Font, 2008. "Environmental diversity in recreational choice modelling," CRE Working Papers (Documents de treball del CRE) 2008/5, Centre de Recerca Econòmica (UIB ·"Sa Nostra").
- Zandersen, Marianne & Termansen, Mette & Jensen, Frank S., 2007. "Evaluating approaches to predict recreation values of new forest sites," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2-3), pages 103-128, August.
- Termansen, Mette & Zandersen, Marianne & McClean, Colin J., 2008. "Spatial substitution patterns in forest recreation," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 81-97, January.
- Zandersen, Marianne & Tol, Richard S.J., 2009.
"A meta-analysis of forest recreation values in Europe,"
Journal of Forest Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(1-2), pages 109-130, January.
- Marianne Zandersen & Richard S.J. Tol, 2005. "A Meta-analysis of Forest Recreation Values in Europe," Working Papers FNU-86, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Aug 2005.
- Zolfaghari, Alireza & Sivakumar, Aruna & Polak, John, 2013. "Simplified probabilistic choice set formation models in a residential location choice context," Journal of choice modelling, Elsevier, vol. 9(C), pages 3-13.
- Abildtrup, Jens & Garcia, Serge & Olsen, Søren Bøye & Stenger, Anne, 2013.
"Spatial preference heterogeneity in forest recreation,"
Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 67-77.
- Abildtrup, Jens & Garcia, Serge & Olsen, Soren Boye & Stenger, Anne, 2011. "Spatial Preference Heterogeneity in Forest Recreation," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 120386, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Moons, Ellen & Rousseau, Sandra, 2007. "Policy options for afforestation in Flanders," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 194-203, October.
- Seo Yoon & Kathleen Deutsch & Yali Chen & Konstadinos Goulias, 2012. "Feasibility of using time–space prism to represent available opportunities and choice sets for destination choice models in the context of dynamic urban environments," Transportation, Springer, vol. 39(4), pages 807-823, July.
- Konstadinos G. Goulias & Ram M. Pendyala, 2014. "Choice context," Chapters,in: Handbook of Choice Modelling, chapter 5, pages 101-130 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:36:y:2004:i:6:p:1085-1099. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .