What explains the uneven take-up of ISO 14001 at the global level? A panel-data analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Eric Neumayer & Richard Perkins, 2004. "What Explains the Uneven Take-Up of ISO 14001 at the Global Level? A Panel-Data Analysis," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 36(5), pages 823-839, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Rault, Christophe & Sova, Anamaria & Sova, Robert, 2008.
"Determinants of Pollution Abatement and Control Expenditure: Evidence from Romania,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3787, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Guglielmo Caporale & Christophe Rault & Robert Sova & Anamaria Sova, 2009. "Determinants Of Pollution Abatement And Control Expenditure: Evidence From Romania," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp945, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Dossani, Rafiq & Kenney, Martin, 2007. "The Next Wave of Globalization: Relocating Service Provision to India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 772-791, May.
- Stefan Borsky & Esther Blanco, 2014. "Setting one voluntary standard in a heterogeneous Europe - EMAS, corruption and stringency of environmental regulations," Working Papers 2014-29, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Charles J. Corbett, 2006. "Global Diffusion of ISO 9000 Certification Through Supply Chains," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 8(4), pages 330-350, January.
- Perkins, Richard & Neumayer, Eric, 2012. "Does the ‘California effect’ operate across borders? trading- and investing-up in automobile emission standards," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 42097, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Eric Neumayer & Richard Perkins, 2004. "Uneven geographies of organizational practice: explaining the cross-national transfer and adoption of ISO 9000," Industrial Organization 0403006, EconWPA.
- Sova, Robert & Stancu, Ion & Sova, Anamaria & Fratila, Lauretiu & Sava, Valentin, 2009. "Framework for understanding environmental policy in Romania," MPRA Paper 20630, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Rault, Christophe & Sova, Robert & Sova, Anamaria, 2010.
"Pollution Abatement and Control Expenditure in Romania: A Multilevel Analysis,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5041, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Guglielmo Caporale & Christophe Rault & Robert Sova & Anamaria Sova, 2010. "Pollution Abatement And Control Expenditure In Romania: A Multilevel Analysis," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp994, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Barbara Fura & Qingfang Wang, 2017. "The level of socioeconomic development of EU countries and the state of ISO 14001 certification," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 103-119, January.
- Robert Sova & Christophe Rault & Guglielmo Caporale & Anamaria Sova, 2014. "Improving Environmental Performance: A Challenge for Romania," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 57(3), pages 431-452, March.
- Nishitani, Kimitaka, 2010. "Demand for ISO 14001 adoption in the global supply chain: An empirical analysis focusing on environmentally conscious markets," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 395-407, August.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Christophe Rault & Robert Sova & Anamaria Sova, 2010. "Determinants of Pollution Abatement and Control Expenditure in Romania: A Multilevel Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 3255, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:138:y:2017:i:c:p:126-138 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paulo Albuquerque & Bart J. Bronnenberg & Charles J. Corbett, 2007. "A Spatiotemporal Analysis of the Global Diffusion of ISO 9000 and ISO 14000 Certification," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(3), pages 451-468, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:36:y:2004:i:5:p:823-839. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .