Towards an ecology of retail financial services: understanding the persistence of door-to-door credit and insurance providers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Andrew Leyshon & Dawn Burton & David Knights & Catrina Alferoff & Paola Signoretta, 2004. "Towards an Ecology of Retail Financial Services: Understanding the Persistence of Door-to-Door Credit and Insurance Providers," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 36(4), pages 625-645, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gordon L. Clark, 2014. "Roepke Lecture in Economic Geography—Financial Literacy in Context," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 90(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Hugh Morris, 2012. "Financial Exclusion and Australian Domestic General Insurance: The Impact of Financial Services Reforms," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 33.
- Gordon L Clark & Janelle Knox-Hayes & Kendra Strauss, 2009. "Financial sophistication, salience, and the scale of deliberation in UK retirement planning," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 41(10), pages 2496-2515, October.
- Alison Stenning & Adrian Smith & Alena Rochovská & Dariusz Świątek, 2010. "Credit, Debt, and Everyday Financial Practices: Low-Income Households in Two Postsocialist Cities," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 86(2), pages 119-145, April.
- Ossandón, José, 2012.
"Destapando la Caja Negra: Sociologías de los Créditos de Consumo en Chile
[Opening up the black box: sociologies of consumer credits in Chile]," MPRA Paper 42181, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:36:y:2004:i:4:p:625-645. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .