New agendas for appraisal: reflections on theory, practice, and research
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:transa:v:101:y:2017:i:c:p:238-251 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:29:y:2018:i:pc:p:579-598 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gagliardi, Dimitri & Niglia, Francesco & Battistella, Cinzia, 2014. "Evaluation and design of innovation policies in the agro-food sector: An application of multilevel self-regulating agents," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 40-57.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:21:y:2016:i:pb:p:319-328 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gudmundsson, Henrik & Ericsson, Eva & Hugosson, Muriel Beser & Rosqvist, Lena Smidfelt, 2009. "Framing the role of Decision Support in the case of Stockholm Congestion Charging Trial," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 258-268, March.
- Thow, Anne Marie & Snowdon, Wendy & Labonté, Ronald & Gleeson, Deborah & Stuckler, David & Hattersley, Libby & Schram, Ashley & Kay, Adrian & Friel, Sharon, 2015. "Will the next generation of preferential trade and investment agreements undermine prevention of noncommunicable diseases? A prospective policy analysis of the Trans Pacific Partnership Agreement," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(1), pages 88-96.
- Golobic, Mojca & Marot, Naja, 2011. "Territorial impact assessment: Integrating territorial aspects in sectoral policies," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 163-173, August.
- Dave Huitema & Andrew Jordan & Eric Massey & Tim Rayner & Harro Asselt & Constanze Haug & Roger Hildingsson & Suvi Monni & Johannes Stripple, 2011. "The evaluation of climate policy: theory and emerging practice in Europe," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 44(2), pages 179-198, June.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:26:y:2017:i:pb:p:306-315 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:36:y:2004:i:11:p:1943-1959. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .