Governance for sustainability: towards a 'thick' analysis of environmental decisionmaking
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rota, Cosimo & Zanasi, Cesare & Reynolds, Nikolai, 2014. "Assessing the Impact of Sustainability Improvement Options on the Agri-food Supply Chain Governance Structures: Development of an Evaluation Tool," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 1-13, December.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:16:y:2015:i:c:p:266-274 is not listed on IDEAS
- Miguel Martínez Tuna & Nicolás Kosoy Daroqui, 2007. "Compensaciones monetarias y conservación de bosques Pagos por servicios ambientales y pobreza en una comunidad rural en Honduras," Revista Iberoamericana de Economía Ecológica, Red Iberoamericana de Economía Ecológica, vol. 6, pages 40-51.
- repec:spr:jenvss:v:7:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s13412-016-0388-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gwenole LE VELLY & Céline DUTILLY & Driss EZZINE DE BLAS & Chloë FERNANDEZ, 2015.
"PES as Compensation ? Redistribution of Payments for Forest Conservation in Mexican Common Forests,"
- Gwenole Le Velly & Céline Dutilly Diane & Driss Ezzine de Blas & Chloë Fernandez, 2015. "PES as Compensation ? Redistribution of Payments for Forest Conservation in Mexican Common Forests," Working Papers halshs-01226800, HAL.
- Jessika Richter & Luis Mundaca, 2015. "Achieving and maintaining institutional feasibility in emissions trading: the case of New Zealand," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 20(8), pages 1487-1509, December.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:139:y:2017:i:c:p:115-127 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hammami, Samiha Mjahed & chtourou, Sahar & Triki, Abdelfattah, 2016. "Identifying the determinants of community acceptance of renewable energy technologies: The case study of a wind energy project from Tunisia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 151-160.
- Rupsha Banerjee, 2015. "Farmers’ perception of climate change, impact and adaptation strategies: a case study of four villages in the semi-arid regions of India," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 75(3), pages 2829-2845, February.
- Reis, J. & Stojanovic, T. & Smith, H., 2014. "Relevance of systems approaches for implementing Integrated Coastal Zone Management principles in Europe," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 3-12.
- Steffen Lehmann & Atiq U. Zaman & John Devlin & Nicholas Holyoak, 2013. "Supporting Urban Planning of Low-Carbon Precincts: Integrated Demand Forecasting," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(12), pages 1-30, December.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:6:p:1726-:d:148902 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bertrand Zuindeau, 2006.
"Spatial approach to sustainable development: Challenges of equity and efficacy,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(5), pages 459-470.
- Bertrand Zuindeau, 2006. "Spatial Approach to Sustainable Development: Challenges of Equity and Efficacy," Post-Print halshs-00200662, HAL.
- Wiek, Arnim & Walter, Alexander I., 2009. "A transdisciplinary approach for formalized integrated planning and decision-making in complex systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(1), pages 360-370, August.
- Muñoz-Rojas, José & Nijnik, Maria & González-Puente, Marc & Cortines-García, Felipe, 2015. "Synergies and conflicts in the use of policy and planning instruments for implementing forest and woodland corridors and networks; a case study in NE Scotland," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 47-64.
- Rupsha Banerjee & Josey Kamanda & Cynthia Bantilan & Naveen Singh, 2013. "Exploring the relationship between local institutions in SAT India and adaptation to climate variability," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 65(3), pages 1443-1464, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:35:y:2003:i:6:p:1095-1110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.