The economic base of rural areas: a SAM-based analysis of the Western Isles, 1997
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cameron, Gavin & Muellbauer, John, 1998.
"The Housing Market and Regional Commuting and Migration Choices,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 45(4), pages 420-446, September.
- Cameron, Gavin & Muellbauer, John, 1998. "The Housing Market and Regional Commuting and Migration Choices," CEPR Discussion Papers 1945, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- W A V Clark & M C Deurloo & F M Dieleman, 1986. "Residential mobility in Dutch housing markets," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 18(6), pages 763-788, June.
- R B Davies & A R Pickles, 1991. "An analysis of housing careers in Cardiff," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 23(5), pages 629-650, May.
- Van der Vlist, Arno J & Rietveld, Piet & Nijkamp, Peter, 2002. "Residential Search and Mobility in a Housing Market Equilibrium Model," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 277-299, May.
- Meen, Geoffrey & Andrew, Mark, 1998. "On the Aggregate Housing Market Implications of Labour Market Change," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 45(4), pages 393-419, September.
- W A V Clark & M C Deurloo & F M Dieleman, 1986. "Residential Mobility in Dutch Housing Markets," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 18(6), pages 763-788, June.
- R B Davies & A R Pickles, 1991. "An Analysis of Housing Careers in Cardiff," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 23(5), pages 629-650, May.
- Henley, Andrew, 1998. "Residential Mobility, Housing Equity and the Labour Market," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(447), pages 414-427, March.
- Hanushek, Eric A. & Quigley, John M., 1979. "The dynamics of the housing market: A stock adjustment model of housing consumption," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 90-111, January.
- William A V Clark & Clara H Mulder, 2000. "Leaving home and entering the housing market," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 32(9), pages 1657-1671, September.
- Hughes, Gordon & McCormick, Barry & McCormick, Barry, 1987. "Housing markets, unemployment and labour market flexibility in the UK," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 615-641, April.
- Aldershof, T., 1999. "Female labor supply and housing decisions," Other publications TiSEM c62f938a-f79c-4da9-9c8e-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Ermisch, John, 1999. "Prices, Parents, and Young People's Household Formation," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 47-71, January.
- Murphy, Anthony, 1996. "A piecewise-constant hazard-rate model for the duration of unemployment in single-interview samples of the stock of unemployed," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 177-183, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olivier Jacquet & Gilles Laferté, 2005. "Appropriation et identification des territoires du vin : la lutte entre grands et petits propriétaires du « Corton »," Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 76, pages 9-27.
- Rocchi, Benedetto & Romano, Donato & Stefani, Gianluca, 2005.
"Distributive impacts of alternative agricultural policies: A SAM-based analysis for Italy,"
Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR),
INRA (French National Institute for Agricultural Research), vol. 77.
- Benedetto Rocchi & Donato Romano & Gianluca Stefani, 2005. "Distributive impacts of alternative agricultural policies: A SAM-based analysis for Italy," Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 77, pages 85-112.
- Benedetto Rocchi & Donato Romano & Gianluca Stefani, 2005. "Distributive impacts of alternative agricultural policies: A SAM-based analysis for Italy," Post-Print hal-01201114, HAL.
- Burrell, Alison M., 2010. "Is it becoming more difficult to research EU agricultural sector policies?," 50st Annual Conference, Braunschweig, Germany, September 29-October 1, 2010 93946, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Psaltopoulos, Demetris & Balamou, Eudokia & Skuras, Dimitris & Ratinger, Tomas & Sieber, Stefan, 2011. "Modelling the impacts of CAP Pillar 1 and 2 measures on local economies in Europe: Testing a case study-based CGE-model approach," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 53-69, January.
- Thomson, Kenneth J. & Psaltopoulos, Demetrios, 2007. "General Equilibrium Analysis of the Spatial Impacts of Rural Policy," 103rd Seminar, April 23-25, 2007, Barcelona, Spain 9402, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mark Partridge & Dan Rickman, 2010.
"Computable General Equilibrium (CGE) Modelling for Regional Economic Development Analysis,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(10), pages 1311-1328.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 2007. "CGE Modeling for Regional Economic Development Analysis," Economics Working Paper Series 0706, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Dimitris Psaltopoulos & Eudokia Balamou, 2005. "Modelling the Effects of Trade Policy Scenarios on Multifunctionality in Greek Agriculture: A Social Accounting Matrix Approach," ENARPRI Working Papers 014, ENARPRI (European Network of Agricultural and Rural Policy Research Institutes).
- Nesse, Katherine, 2014. "Expanding the Economic Base Model to Include Nonwage Income," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 44(2).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:35:y:2003:i:1:p:95-111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.