Measuring neighbourhood spatial accessibility to urban amenities: does aggregation error matter?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mondschein, Andrew Samuel, 2012. "The Personal City: The Experimental, Cognitive Nature of Travel and Activity and Implications for Accessibility," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt67d5w48s, University of California Transportation Center.
- BOUSSELIN Audrey, 2017. "Childcare, maternal employment and residential location," LISER Working Paper Series 2017-05, LISER.
- Jacobson, Jerry Owen & Robinson, Paul & Bluthenthal, Ricky N., 2007. "A multilevel decomposition approach to estimate the role of program location and neighborhood disadvantage in racial disparities in alcohol treatment completion," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 462-476, January.
- Cutts, Bethany B. & Darby, Kate J. & Boone, Christopher G. & Brewis, Alexandra, 2009. "City structure, obesity, and environmental justice: An integrated analysis of physical and social barriers to walkable streets and park access," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 1314-1322, November.
- Herbst, Chris M. & Tekin, Erdal, 2012.
"The geographic accessibility of child care subsidies and evidence on the impact of subsidy receipt on childhood obesity,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 37-52.
- Herbst, Chris M. & Tekin, Erdal, 2011. "The Geographic Accessibility of Child Care Subsidies and Evidence on the Impact of Subsidy Receipt on Childhood Obesity," IZA Discussion Papers 6025, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chris M. Herbst & Erdal Tekin, 2011. "The Geographic Accessibility of Child Care Subsidies and Evidence on the Impact of Subsidy Receipt on Childhood Obesity," NBER Working Papers 17471, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:133:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1375-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kovacs, Kent F., 2005. "Amount and Spatial Distribution of Public Open Space to Maximize the Net Benefits from Urban Recreation," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19206, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:9:p:1552-:d:110429 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ulimwengu, John M. & Guo, Xiaoqi, 2004. "Modeling Spatial Accessibility Within Discrete Choice Framework," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20170, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Mondschein, Andrew Samuel, 2013. "The Personal City: The Experiential, Cognitive Nature of Travel and Activity and Implications for Accessibility," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt7014d9cg, University of California Transportation Center.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:34:y:2002:i:7:p:1185-1206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .