Residential mobility and local housing-market differences
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Arno J van der Vlist & Cees Gorter & Peter Nijkamp & Piet Rietveld, 2002. "Residential Mobility and Local Housing-Market Differences," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 34(7), pages 1147-1164, July.
- Arno J. van der Vlist & Cees Gorter & Peter Nijkamp & Piet Rietveld, 2002. "Residential Mobility and Local Housing Market Differences," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-003/3, Tinbergen Institute.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cameron, Gavin & Muellbauer, John, 1998.
"The Housing Market and Regional Commuting and Migration Choices,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 45(4), pages 420-446, September.
- Cameron, Gavin & Muellbauer, John, 1998. "The Housing Market and Regional Commuting and Migration Choices," CEPR Discussion Papers 1945, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Meen, Geoffrey & Andrew, Mark, 1998. "On the Aggregate Housing Market Implications of Labour Market Change," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 45(4), pages 393-419, September.
- W A V Clark & M C Deurloo & F M Dieleman, 1986. "Residential Mobility in Dutch Housing Markets," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 18(6), pages 763-788, June.
- W A V Clark & M C Deurloo & F M Dieleman, 1986. "Residential mobility in Dutch housing markets," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 18(6), pages 763-788, June.
- R B Davies & A R Pickles, 1991. "An Analysis of Housing Careers in Cardiff," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 23(5), pages 629-650, May.
- R B Davies & A R Pickles, 1991. "An analysis of housing careers in Cardiff," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 23(5), pages 629-650, May.
- Henley, Andrew, 1998. "Residential Mobility, Housing Equity and the Labour Market," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(447), pages 414-427, March.
- Hanushek, Eric A. & Quigley, John M., 1979. "The dynamics of the housing market: A stock adjustment model of housing consumption," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 90-111, January.
- William A V Clark & Clara H Mulder, 2000. "Leaving home and entering the housing market," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 32(9), pages 1657-1671, September.
- Hughes, Gordon & McCormick, Barry & McCormick, Barry, 1987. "Housing markets, unemployment and labour market flexibility in the UK," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 615-641, April.
- Van der Vlist, Arno J & Rietveld, Piet & Nijkamp, Peter, 2002. "Residential Search and Mobility in a Housing Market Equilibrium Model," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 277-299, May.
- Aldershof, T., 1999. "Female labor supply and housing decisions," Other publications TiSEM c62f938a-f79c-4da9-9c8e-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Ermisch, John, 1999. "Prices, Parents, and Young People's Household Formation," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 47-71, January.
- Murphy, Anthony, 1996. "A piecewise-constant hazard-rate model for the duration of unemployment in single-interview samples of the stock of unemployed," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 177-183, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tatiana Filatova & Dawn C. Parker & Anne van der Veen, 2009. "Agent-Based Urban Land Markets: Agent's Pricing Behavior, Land Prices and Urban Land Use Change," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 12(1), pages 1-3.
- Gintautas Bloze, 2009. "Interregional migration and housing structure in an East European transition country: A view of Lithuania 2001-2008," Baltic Journal of Economics, Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 9(2), pages 47-66, December.
- Aida Caldera Sánchez & Dan Andrews, 2011. "To Move or not to Move: What Drives Residential Mobility Rates in the OECD?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 846, OECD Publishing.
- Li, Bingqin & Duda, Mark & Peng, Huamin, 2007. "Low-cost urban housing markets: serving the needs of low-wage, rural-urban migrants?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 21772, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Muge Adalet McGowan & Dan Andrews, 2015. "Skill Mismatch and Public Policy in OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1210, OECD Publishing.
- Jae Kim & Geoffrey Hewings, 2013. "Land use regulation and intraregional population–employment interaction," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 51(3), pages 671-693, December.
- Vlist, A. van der & Rietveld, P., 2002. "The Amsterdam metropolitan housing market: how a prosperous metropolitan area coexists with a central city dominated by social rental housing for the poor," Serie Research Memoranda 0036, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Thierry Debrand & Claude Taffin, 2005. "Les facteurs structurels et conjoncturels de la mobilité résidentielle depuis 20 ans," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 381(1), pages 125-146.
- Cécile Détang-Dessendre & Florence Goffette-Nagot & Virginie Piguet, 2008. "Life Cycle And Migration To Urban And Rural Areas: Estimation Of A Mixed Logit Model On French Data," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(4), pages 789-824.
- Arno Vlist & Daniel Czamanski & Henk Folmer, 2011. "Immigration and urban housing market dynamics: the case of Haifa," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 47(3), pages 585-598, December.
- Jos Van Ommeren & Michiel Van Leuvensteijn, 2005.
"New Evidence of the Effect of Transaction Costs on Residential Mobility,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(4), pages 681-702.
- Jos van Ommeren & Michiel van Leuvensteijn, 2002. "New Evidence of the Effect of Transaction Costs on Residential Mobility," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-117/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Michiel van Leuvensteijn & J. van Ommeren, 2003. "New evidence of the effect of transaction costs on residential mobility," CPB Discussion Paper 18, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Jos Van Ommeren & Michiel van Leuvensteijn, 2003. "New evidence of the effect of transaction costs on residential mobility," ERSA conference papers ersa03p7, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:spr:jhappi:v:19:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10902-016-9826-x is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:34:y:2002:i:7:p:1147-1164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.