Leaving home for college and gaining independence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wilder, Margaret & Romero Lankao, Patricia, 2006. "Paradoxes of Decentralization: Water Reform and Social Implications in Mexico," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(11), pages 1977-1995, November.
- Noel Castree, 2008. "Neoliberalising nature: the logics of deregulation and reregulation," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 40(1), pages 131-152, January.
- Karen Bakker, 2002. "From state to market?: water mercantilización in Spain," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 34(5), pages 767-790, May.
- Patricia Phumpiu & Jan Gustafsson, 2009. "When are Partnerships a Viable Tool for Development? Institutions and Partnerships for Water and Sanitation Service in Latin America," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 23(1), pages 19-38, January.
- Jeffry M. Netter & William L. Megginson, 2001. "From State to Market: A Survey of Empirical Studies on Privatization," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 39(2), pages 321-389, June.
- Currie, Carolyn, 2005. "The need for a new theory of economic reform," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 425-443, August.
- Thomas Perreault, 2005. "State restructuring and the scale politics of rural water governance in Bolivia," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 37(2), pages 263-284, February.
- Noel Castree, 2006. "From neoliberalism to neoliberalisation: consolations, confusions, and necessary illusions," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 38(1), pages 1-6, January.
- Eshien Chong & Freddy Huet & Stéphane Saussier & Faye Steiner, 2006. "Public-Private Partnerships and Prices: Evidence from Water Distribution in France," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 29(1), pages 149-169, September.
- Stelios Gialis & Athanasios Loukas & Chrysi Laspidou, 2011. "Theoretical Perspectives and Empirical Facts on Water Sector Privatization: The Greek Case Against European and Global Trends," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 25(6), pages 1699-1719, April.
- Saal, David S & Parker, David, 2001. "Productivity and Price Performance in the Privatized Water and Sewerage Companies of England and Wales," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 61-90, July.
- Graham Haughton, 2002. "Market making: internationalisation and global water markets," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 34(5), pages 791-807, May.
- John Vickers & George Yarrow, 1988. "Privatization: An Economic Analysis," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262720116, January.
- Hall, David & Lobina, Emanuele, 2007. "International actors and multinational water company strategies in Europe, 1990-2003," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 64-77, June.
- Noel Castree, 2008. "Neoliberalising nature: processes, effects, and evaluations," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 40(1), pages 153-173, January.
- Hug March & Judit Perarnau & David Saurí, 2012. "Exploring the Links between Immigration, Ageing and Domestic Water Consumption: The Case of the Metropolitan Area of Barcelona," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(2), pages 229-244, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juliet Stone & Ann Berrington & Jane Falkingham, 2014. "Gender, Turning Points, and Boomerangs: Returning Home in Young Adulthood in Great Britain," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 51(1), pages 257-276, February.
- Carla Sá & Raymond Florax & Piet Rietveld, 2007. "Living-arrangement and university decisions of Dutch young adults," NIPE Working Papers 14/2007, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Frances Goldscheider & Sandra Hofferth & Sally Curtin, 2014. "Parenthood and Leaving Home in Young Adulthood," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 33(6), pages 771-796, December.
- Ilya Kashnitsky & Nikita Mkrtchyan & Oleg Leshukov, 2016. "Interregional Migration of Youths in Russia: A Comprehensive Analysis of Demographic Statistics," Educational Studies, Higher School of Economics, issue 3, pages 169-203.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:34:y:2002:i:6:p:981-999. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .