Ethnicity and the multicultural city: living with diversity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ron Johnston & Deborah Wilson & Simon Burgess, 2007.
"Ethnic segregation and educational performance at secondary school in Bradford and Leicester,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 39(3), pages 609-629, March.
- Ron Johnston & Deborah Wilson & Simon Burgess, 2007. "Ethnic Segregation and Educational Performance at Secondary School in Bradford and Leicester," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 39(3), pages 609-629, March.
- Ron Johnston & Deborah Wilson & Simon Burgess, 2006. "Ethnic segregation and educational performance at secondary school in Bradford and Leicester," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 06/142, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Ron Johnston & Simon Burgess & Deborah Wilson & Richard Harris, 2006.
"School and Residential Ethnic Segregation: An Analysis of Variations across England's Local Education Authorities,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(9), pages 973-990.
- Ron Johnston & Deborah Wilson & Simon Burgess & Richard Harris, 2006. "School and Residential Ethnic Segregation:An Analysis of Variations across England’s Local Education Authorities," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 06/145, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Dror Kochan, 2015. "Placing the Urban Village: A Spatial Perspective on the Development Process of Urban Villages in Contemporary China," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(5), pages 927-947, September.
- Bécares, Laia & Cormack, Donna & Harris, Ricci, 2013. "Ethnic density and area deprivation: Neighbourhood effects on Māori health and racial discrimination in Aotearoa/New Zealand," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 76-82.
- Andrew Wallace, 2010. "New Neighbourhoods, New Citizens? Challenging ‘Community’ as a Framework for Social and Moral Regeneration under New Labour in the UK," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(4), pages 805-819, December.
- repec:bla:tvecsg:v:107:y:2016:i:5:p:582-595 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:poprpr:v:36:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s11113-017-9445-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cannuscio, Carolyn C. & Hillier, Amy & Karpyn, Allison & Glanz, Karen, 2014. "The social dynamics of healthy food shopping and store choice in an urban environment," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 13-20.
- Pascale Joassart-Marcelli, 2013. "Ethnic Concentration and Nonprofit Organizations: The Political and Urban Geography of Immigrant Services in Boston, Massachusetts," International Migration Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(3), pages 730-772, September.
- Ian Law & Jenny Simms & Ala Sirriyeh, 2013. "Challenging Racist Violence and Racist Hostility in 'Post-Racial' Times: Research and Action in Leeds, UK, 2006–2012," Social Inclusion, Cogitatio Press, vol. 1(1), pages 13-20.
- repec:bla:tvecsg:v:108:y:2017:i:3:p:345-355 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joe Doak & Gavin Parker & Mike Raco, 2004. "Community Strategies in England: Reshaping Spaces of Governance?," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2004-1, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Nathan, Max, 2011. "The economics of super-diversity: findings from British cities, 2001-2006," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 33578, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ron Johnston & Simon Burgess & Richard Harris & Deborah Wilson, 2006. "‘Sleep-Walking Towards Segregation’? The Changing Ethnic Composition of English Schools, 1997-2003 – an Entry Cohort Analysis," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 06/155, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Howarth, Caroline & Andreouli, Eleni, 2015. "‘Changing the context’: Tackling discrimination at school and in society," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 184-191.
- Alice Evans, 2017. "Urban change and rural continuity in gender ideologies and practices: Theorizing from Zambia," WIDER Working Paper Series 061, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Jiaping Wu, 2014. "The Rise of Ethnicity under China's Market Reforms," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(3), pages 967-984, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:34:y:2002:i:6:p:959-980. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.