Ward-level deprivation and individual social and economic outcomes in the British Household Panel Study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shenjing He & Fulong Wu & Chris Webster & Yuting Liu, 2010. "Poverty Concentration and Determinants in China's Urban Low-income Neighbourhoods and Social Groups," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(2), pages 328-349, June.
- Anne Bolster & Simon Burgess & Ron Johnston & Kelvyn Jones & Carol Propper & Rebecca Sarker, 2007.
"Neighbourhoods, households and income dynamics: a semi-parametric investigation of neighbourhood effects,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 7(1), pages 1-38, January.
- Bolster, Anne & Burgess, Simon & Johnston, Ron & Jones, Kelvyn & Propper, Carol & Sarker, Rebecca, 2004. "Neighbourhoods, Households and Income Dynamics: A Semi-Parametric Investigation of Neighbourhood Effects," CEPR Discussion Papers 4611, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anne Bolster & Simon Burgess & Ron Johnston & Kelvyn Jones & Carol Propper & Rebecca Sarker, 2004. "Neighbourhoods, Households and Income Dynamics: A Semi-Parametric Investigation of Neighbourhood Effects," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 04/106, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Gundi Knies & C. Katharina Spieß, 2007. "Regional Data in the German Socio-Economic Panel Study (SOEP)," Data Documentation 17, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Stephen Gibbons & Anne Green & Paul Gregg & Stephen Machin, 2005. "Is Britain Pulling Apart? Area Disparities in Employment, Education and Crime," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 05/120, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Fone, David & Dunstan, Frank & Williams, Gareth & Lloyd, Keith & Palmer, Stephen, 2007. "Places, people and mental health: A multilevel analysis of economic inactivity," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 633-645, February.
- Propper, Carol & Jones, Kelvyn & Bolster, Anne & Burgess, Simon & Johnston, Ron & Sarker, Rebecca, 2005.
"Local neighbourhood and mental health: Evidence from the UK,"
Social Science & Medicine,
Elsevier, vol. 61(10), pages 2065-2083, November.
- Carol Propper & Kelvyn Jones & Anne Bolster & Simon Burgess & Ron Johnston & Rebecca Sarker, 2004. "Local Neighbourhood and Mental Health: Evidence from the UK," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 04/099, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Bullen, Chris & Kearns, Robin A. & Clinton, Janet & Laing, Patricia & Mahoney, Faith & McDuff, Ingrid, 2008. "Bringing health home: Householder and provider perspectives on the healthy housing programme in Auckland, New Zealand," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 66(5), pages 1185-1196, March.
- van Ham, Maarten & Manley, David, 2009. "The Effect of Neighbourhood Housing Tenure Mix on Labour Market Outcomes: A Longitudinal Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 4094, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Flowerdew, Robin & Manley, David J. & Sabel, Clive E., 2008. "Neighbourhood effects on health: Does it matter where you draw the boundaries?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 66(6), pages 1241-1255, March.
- Sven Voigtländer & Verena Vogt & Andreas Mielck & Oliver Razum, 2014. "Explanatory models concerning the effects of small-area characteristics on individual health," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 59(3), pages 427-438, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:33:y:2001:i:4:p:667-684. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.