Situating communicative planning theory: context, power, and knowledge
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Werner Bönte & Oliver Falck & Stephan Heblich, 2009.
"The Impact of Regional Age Structure on Entrepreneurship,"
Clark University, vol. 85(3), pages 269-287, July.
- Bönte, Werner & Falck, Oliver & Heblich, Stephan, 2009. "The impact of regional age structure on entrepreneurship," Munich Reprints in Economics 20201, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- David B. Audretsch & Oliver Falck & Maryann P. Feldman & Stephan Heblich, 2012. "Local Entrepreneurship in Context," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(3), pages 379-389, April.
- Martin Andersson & Sierdjan Koster, 2011.
"Sources of persistence in regional start-up rates--evidence from Sweden,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 11(1), pages 179-201, January.
- Andersson, Martin & Koster, Sierdjan, 2009. "Sources of Persistence in Regional Start-Up Rates - evidence from Sweden," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 177, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Paul Boyle & Thomas J. Cooke & Keith Halfacree & Darren Smith, 2002. "A cross-national study of the effects of family migration on women's labour market status: some difficulties with integrating microdata from two censuses," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 165(3), pages 465-480.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raitio, Kaisa, 2013. "Discursive institutionalist approach to conflict management analysis — The case of old-growth forest conflicts on state-owned land in Finland," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 97-103.
- Ruiz-Villaverde, Alberto & Picazo-Tadeo, Andrés J. & González-Gómez, Francisco, 2015.
"The ‘social choice’ of privatising urban water services: A case study of Madrid in Spain,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, pages 616-629.
- Alberto Ruiz-Villaverde & Andrés J. Picazo-Tadeo & Francisco González-Gómez, 2013. "The “social choice” of privatising urban water services: a case study of Madrid in Spain," Working Papers 1322, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Takeda, Louise & Røpke, Inge, 2010. "Power and contestation in collaborative ecosystem-based management: The case of Haida Gwaii," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 178-188, December.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:124:y:2017:i:c:p:189-202 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:33:y:2001:i:2:p:195-217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .