China's regional water scarcity and implications for grain supply and trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:agiwat:v:193:y:2017:i:c:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sun, Hong-Yong & Liu, Chang-Ming & Zhang, Xi-Ying & Shen, Yan-Jun & Zhang, Yong-Qiang, 2006. "Effects of irrigation on water balance, yield and WUE of winter wheat in the North China Plain," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 85(1-2), pages 211-218, September.
- Yang, Hong & Zhang, Xiaohe & Zehnder, Alexander J. B., 2003. "Water scarcity, pricing mechanism and institutional reform in northern China irrigated agriculture," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 143-161, June.
- Lohmar, Bryan & Hansen, James M., 2007. "Interactions between Resource Scarcity and Trade Policy: The Potential Effects of Water Scarcity on China’s Agricultural Economy under the Current TRQ Regime," China's Agricultural Trade: Issues and Prospects Symposium, July 2007, Beijing, China 55031, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Wichelns, Dennis, 2004. "The policy relevance of virtual water can be enhanced by considering comparative advantages," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 49-63, April.
- Xu, Yueqing & Mo, Xingguo & Cai, Yunlong & Li, Xiubin, 2005. "Analysis on groundwater table drawdown by land use and the quest for sustainable water use in the Hebei Plain in China," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 38-53, July.
- Yang, Hong & Zehnder, Alexander J. B., 2002. "Water Scarcity and Food Import: A Case Study for Southern Mediterranean Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 1413-1430, August.
- Dalin, Carole & Qiu, Huanguang & Hanasaki, Naota & Mauzerall, Denise L. & Rodriguez-Iturbe, Ignacio, 2014. "Balancing water resources conservation and food security in China," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62725, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Yang, Hong & Zhou, Yuan & Liu, Junguo, 2009. "Land and water requirements of biofuel and implications for food supply and the environment in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1876-1885, May.
- Zhang, Xiying & Chen, Suying & Sun, Hongyong & Wang, Yanmei & Shao, Liwei, 2010. "Water use efficiency and associated traits in winter wheat cultivars in the North China Plain," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 97(8), pages 1117-1125, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:33:y:2001:i:1:p:79-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.