The definition and identification of housing submarkets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Silvia Banfi & Massimo Filippini & Andrea Horehájová, 2008. "Valuation of Environmental Goods in Profit and Non-Profit Housing Sectors: Evidence from the Rental Market in the City of Zurich," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 144(IV), pages 631-654, December.
- Biswas, Arnab, 2012. "Housing submarkets and the impacts of foreclosures on property prices," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 235-245.
- Clapp, John M. & Wang, Yazhen, 2006. "Defining neighborhood boundaries: Are census tracts obsolete?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 259-284, March.
- Yong Tu & Hua Sun & Shi-Ming Yu, 2007. "Spatial Autocorrelations and Urban Housing Market Segmentation," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 385-406, April.
- Elif Alkay, 2008. "Housing Submarkets in Istanbul," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 11(1), pages 113-127.
- Xudong An & John Clapp & Yongheng Deng, 2010.
"Omitted Mobility Characteristics and Property Market Dynamics: Application to Mortgage Termination,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 245-271, October.
- Xudong An & John Clapp & Yongheng Deng, 2005. "Omitted Mobility Characteristics and Property Market Dynamics: Application to Mortgage Termination," Working Paper 8584, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Marc Baudry & Masha Maslianskaia-Pautrel, 2016.
"Revisiting the hedonic price method in the presence of market segmentation,"
Environmental Economics and Policy Studies,
Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 18(4), pages 527-555, October.
- Marc Baudry & Masha Maslianskaïa-Pautrel, 2016. "Revisiting the hedonic price method in the presence of market segmentation," Post-Print hal-01386008, HAL.
- Vicente Royuela & Miguel A. Vargas, 2009. "Defining Housing Market Areas Using Commuting and Migration Algorithms: Catalonia (Spain) as a Case Study," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 46(11), pages 2381-2398, October.
- Gjestland, Arnstein & McArthur, David Philip & Osland, Liv & Thorsen, Inge, 2014. "The suitability of hedonic models for cost-benefit analysis: Evidence from commuting flows," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 136-151.
- Hans R.A. Koster & Jan Rouwendal, 2012.
"The Impact Of Mixed Land Use On Residential Property Values,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(5), pages 733-761, December.
- Hans R.A. Koster & Jan Rouwendal, 2010. "The Impact of Mixed Land Use on Residential Property Values," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-105/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Brett Day & Ian Bateman & Iain Lake, 2007. "Beyond implicit prices: recovering theoretically consistent and transferable values for noise avoidance from a hedonic property price model," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 37(1), pages 211-232, May.
- Patrick Wilson & Michael White & Neil Dunse & Chee Cheong & Ralf Zurbruegg, 2011. "Modelling Price Movements in Housing Micro Markets," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 48(9), pages 1853-1874, July.
- Ron Cheung & Keith Ihlanfeldt & Tom Mayock, 2009. "The Incidence of the Land Use Regulatory Tax," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 37(4), pages 675-704.
- Doerner, William & Ihlanfeldt, Keith, 2014. "An Empirical Analysis of the Property Tax Appeals Process," MPRA Paper 61035, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:33:y:2001:i:12:p:2235-2253. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.