Assessing the role of the arts and cultural industries in a local economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julia Hiscock & David E. Hojman, 2004. "Where Have All the Flowers Gone? Coase Theorem Failures in English Summer Cultural Events: The Case of Sidmouth International Festival," Research Papers 200406, University of Liverpool Management School.
- Amir B. Ferreira Neto & Fernando S. Perobelli & Alexandre Rabelo, 2015. "Looking Behind the Scenes: An Assessment of the Interdependence of Brazilian Cultural Industries," Working Papers Working Paper 2015-05, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Allen J Scott, 2005. "Cultural-Products Industries And Urban Economic Development: Prospects For Growth And Market Contestation In Global Context," Urban/Regional 0511005, EconWPA.
- Nancy Ettlinger, 2004. "Toward A Critical Theory Of Untidy Geographies: The Spatiality Of Emotions In Consumption And Production," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 21-54.
- repec:eee:touman:v:31:y:2010:i:2:p:240-249 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brida, Juan Gabriel & Monterubbianesi, Pablo Daniel & Zapata Aguirre, Sandra, 2012.
"Análisis de los factores que afectan la repetición de la visita a una atracción cultural: una aplicación al museo de Antioquia
[Analysis of factors affecting repeat visit to a cultural attraction: ," MPRA Paper 37622, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:32:y:2000:i:8:p:1391-1408. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .