The limits of guanxi capitalism: transnational collaboration between Taiwan and the USA
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fu Wenying & Schiller Daniel & Diez Javier Revilla, 2012. "Strategies of using social proximity and organizational proximity in product innovation," Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftsgeographie, De Gruyter, vol. 56(1-2), pages 80-96, October.
- Laurids S. Lauridsen, 2014. "Governance and Economic Transformation in Taiwan: The Role of Politics," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 32(4), pages 427-448, July.
- Chung, Henry F.L. & Tung, Rosalie L., 2013. "Immigrant social networks and foreign entry: Australia and New Zealand firms in the European Union and Greater China," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 18-31.
- repec:spr:manint:v:51:y:2011:i:5:d:10.1007_s11575-011-0093-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Isabel Diez-Vial & Angeles Montoro-Sanchez, 2017. "Research evolution in science parks and incubators: foundations and new trends," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 110(3), pages 1243-1272, March.
- repec:spr:scient:v:88:y:2011:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-011-0427-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ben Spigel, 2013. "Bourdieuian approaches to the geography of entrepreneurial cultures," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(9-10), pages 804-818, December.
- Daniel You-Ren Yang & Neil M. Coe, 2009. "The Governance of Global Production Networks and Regional Development: A Case Study of Taiwanese PC Production Networks," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(1), pages 30-53.
- Bas Karreman & Martijn J. Burger & Frank G. van Oort, 2016. "Location Choices of Chinese Multinationals in Europe: The Role of Overseas Communities," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-078/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:spr:scient:v:93:y:2012:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-012-0751-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Henry Wai-chung Yeung, 2015. "Regional development in the global economy: A dynamic perspective of strategic coupling in global production networks," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(1), pages 1-23, March.
- repec:wsi:jecxxx:v:24:y:2016:i:04:n:s021849581650014x is not listed on IDEAS
- Cho, Kang Rae & Huang, Chia-Hsing & Padmanabhan, Prasad, 2014. "Foreign ownership mode, executive compensation structure, and corporate governance: Has the literature missed an important link? Evidence from Taiwanese firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 371-380.
- McNally Christopher A, 2011. "China's Changing Guanxi Capitalism: Private Entrepreneurs between Leninist Control and Relentless Accumulation," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 13(2), pages 1-31, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:32:y:2000:i:11:p:1991-2005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.