Temporary migration and regional development in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Z Ma, 1999. "Temporary Migration and Regional Development in China," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 31(5), pages 783-802, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nong ZHU, 2001. "Impacts of Income Gap on Migration Decision in China," Working Papers 200117, CERDI.
- Cécile BATISSE & Nong ZHU, 2011. "Migrations et discriminations professionnelles dans la province du Guangdong," Working Papers 201107, CERDI.
- Thomas Vendryes, 2011. "Migration constraints and development: Hukou and capital accumulation in China," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00783794, HAL.
- Chabé-Ferret, Bastien & Machado, Joël & Wahba, Jackline, 2018. "Remigration intentions and migrants' behavior," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 56-72.
- Nong Zhu, 2002. "Impact des écarts de revenu sur les décisions de migration en Chine," Revue d’économie du développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 10(3), pages 135-158.
- Nong Zhu & Xubei Luo & Heng-fu Zou, 2012. "Migration, Urbanization and City Growth in China," CEMA Working Papers 545, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Rosario Maria Ballatore & Adele Grompone & Lucia Lucci & Patrizia Passiglia & Andrea Sechi, 2017. "Refugees and asylum seekers in Italy and in the EU," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 377, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Nong Zhu & Heng-fu Zou, 2006. "Services for Urban Floating Population in China," CEMA Working Papers 562, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Tania Begazo-Gomez & Alan Fuchs & Ari Perdana, 2006. "Better Together Ã¢â‚¬â€œ or not? Community Participation, Consumption Smoothing and Household Head Employment in Indonesia," Development Economics Working Papers 21814, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Cécile Batisse & Nong Zhu, 2011. "Migrations et discriminations professionnelles dans la province du Guangdong," Working Papers halshs-00578075, HAL.
- repec:bla:presci:v:95:y:2016:i:4:p:709-731 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhu, Nong, 2002. "The impacts of income gaps on migration decisions in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(2-3), pages 213-230.
- Ari Perdana & Kostas Matakos & Elizabeth Radin, 2006. "Does it Pay to Participate?," Development Economics Working Papers 21815, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Vendryes, Thomas, 2011. "Migration constraints and development: Hukou and capital accumulation in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 669-692.
- Nong Zhu & Cecile Batisse, 2014. "Migrations, emplois et discriminations : le cas des paysans-ouvriers de la province du Guangdong," CIRANO Working Papers 2014s-07, CIRANO.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:31:y:1999:i:5:p:783-802. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .